H&R Block filers…

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season H&R Block filers…

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by pat m.
  • Topic Starter
    Jay

I don’t think H&R Block is ever a part of the early testing batches. True? False? Anyone know? I used H&R Block two years ago and ended up a part of their major screw up with Form 8863, so opted to go with TurboTax last year. Decided to give H&R Block another shot this year due to TurboTax bending everyone over with their inflated pricing, and H&R Block offering a lower price (maybe they got their act together this time around). Anyways, if being accepted early as part of a test batch doesn’t get your refund any earlier… I’m not too worried about it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        pat m

ms bossy when did you check and file. I filed 2 weeks ago and still do not have anything

MrsBossy

i have as well… i have one bar on WMR but got no email from hr block saying they sent it in…. its pending on hrb website

Txteechan

I filed jan 7, haven’t been accepted/still pending

Disneymanda

That’s *efile* darn autocorrect.

Disneymanda

Tosha when did you exile with hr block? Or how many days did it take for it to be accepted.

tosha

I efiled with H&R and i have already been accepted!

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.