HR block advance emerald filers

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season HR block advance emerald filers

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Tyraaaa.
  • Topic Starter
    Jeff
      @jazzyjeff412

My direct deposit is set for 3/3/2021 to my emerald card.I did the advance and fees will be taken out.Does anyone know with HR block is there a chance I will get the deposit early? And if not since they have to take out the tax fee and advance will my money on the 3rd or will it be delayed? If anyone has any experience with this if you can be shine some light on this.Thank you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tyraaaa

Just wondering if any of you have gotten your deposit without receiving a direct deposit date? Im also with HR Block.

Ellabella92
            @ellajack280

Usually night before at 7:30 MST. Or day of in morning. I’ve been with HR for 13 years. Always get advance and refund fees taken out.

Candice

It won’t be released early but the fees that they take out won’t hold it up at all. It has always been on time for us.

Its me

I always have fees taken and money put on the emerald card and they have always been right on time. Never early

Paul
                  @pwool82

I have used H&R Block for years and always get the advance and return also goes to an emerald card. H&R Block emerald card always release fund the day of never earlier than the deposit date.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.