HR Block

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by JGault87.
  • Topic Starter
    Goodie495

I’ve filed with HR Block for many years now and I just tried to file with them and when I get to the ready to file piece, it’s telling me that the only option is to have a paper check sent. Has anyone else come across this. This big difference this year is that I did get Solar last year so my refund is pretty big. Any thoughts?

Thanks so much!

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        JGault87

HR Block got my business for the last time. This year they only gave me a RAL of 750 when I get the full 3500 every year.

PearlP

I filed on 1/10 with H&R and was able to request my return via direct deposit. I think there is a chat bot on their site you may be able to ask and see if there is any additional info on why paper check was the only option.

MO

A lot of Tax services are just holding it in a Queue until all appropriate tax forms come in. I file with Turbo Tax and it told me I had to wait for the educational credit form to be available which is tomorrow. If you desire direct deposit I would just wait a couple more days till it becomes available

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.