H&R Block

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season H&R Block

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Judith apking.
  • Topic Starter
    Doug
      @coffeelover

I have been using H&R Block for years and never any issues. I will use them again this year.

I always file early and when a refund is due it’s usually late February. I am waiting for my online W-2 which is always first week of January.

Looking forward to the conversations in this forum and the anticipation of getting a refund.

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Judith apking

I got an insurance at h&r block does I cover them taking my state taxes for me for fine

Doug
            @coffeelover

Just submitted my taxes this morning. Refunds for both federal and state. Not enormous but nonetheless a little something.

Last year was roughly a month before it hit my bank. Let’s see how it rolls this year.

Good luck to everyone for a speedy refund.

–Doug

Nate
              @nate79

Looking forward to this year’s tax season while still waiting on my refund from last year 🤦🏾‍♂️ HAPPY NEW YEAR!

redacted B.

@Spookyrides,

Great to see ya buddy!! I’ll be here hanging around with everyone else for as long as it takes lol!!
                I hope 2019 was good for ya, you got yours way sooner than I did last year! But I didn’t wait around like I had to in 2018. Tax advocates are useless also! I finally got my refund in early August!
                I’m hoping we ALL get our refunds this year hassle free!!

Be safe everyone!!!

redacted

Autum Shaw

Filing your taxes yourself is extremely easy…especially if you do not have alot of deductions. I’d rather do that than pay H & R block or any of them to screw up my taxes.

Spookyrides

Marry B: Great to see you back here again mate! Hopefully None of us will encounter the IRS issues of the past few years! Doug: Honestly I cant stand H& R myself, Turbo will do what they do just as easy. Besides, None of us are without a chance to be audited and have our funds withheld! Trust me, it happens more times then not for early filers! I’m waiting again until mid-February, let the others get on the IRS audit lists first! Ok…… here we go again!

redacted B.

Doug,

I hate HR BLOCK. they’re useless. This year I’m doing my own taxes. If you can’t, then use turbo tax. Best advice for ya buddy.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.