How long to receive Amended return w/ tax advocate

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season How long to receive Amended return w/ tax advocate

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Rachel.
  • Topic Starter
    J

Do anybody know how long it should take to receive refund after the tax advocate send it to irs to be accepted or rejected

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Rachel

@StrugglingSC did you ever get your refund??

MKR

Here is the tax topic on the IRS site regarding amended returns:

https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc308

It was updated March 1, 2018.

StrugglingSC

StrugglingSC
              I filed January 27 and accepted on the 29th then a week later my bars disappeared. Then I called to check on my return they stated it was under review for 45 days. I then contacted an advocate because I am going through a hardship. She said she put in a request to release it on March 6 and that I needed to get back to her by April 12th I then called the iris and they said they received the request on the 9th and that they had 2 weeks (March 20th)to respond back to her. Well I counted the days from when I filed the return and it’s actually 45 days exactly. I called the iris today and they said my refund was released…Yayyyyy but they don’t have a date yet but keep looking………Anybody have any idea when the refund is released how long does it take to hit the account?????

Rachel

No one here knows! Which someone could help

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.