How long does it take for netspend card to arrive?

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season How long does it take for netspend card to arrive?

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by ferretmom.
  • Topic Starter
    ferretmom

My refund was deposited last night to my netspend account, but I have yet to receive my card in the mail. Anyone else have this problem?

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ferretmom

@ Southern Dork – my gf and I filed the same day, I got my refund on netspend last night and my gf has a ddd of 2/6 to her bank and it hasn’t posted yet. So netspend is faster. Hope that helps :)

Southern Dork

I filed 1/23 and ordered the Netspend card the same night. I got my card Monday. Still waiting on my DDD. BF is using bank and I’m using Netspend. I want to know which one is faster:)

ferretmom

It hasn’t been 10 days yet, so I’ll try to be patient. It’s just hard knowing that I have the money and not being able to access it. I’ll do some window shopping while I wait haha.

ladyleo

7 days

Lowslam32

They say 7-10 days but we paid the 25.00 for the overnight and my daughters refund was deposited yesterday card should be here today

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.