How long after ID Verification??

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season How long after ID Verification??

• Topic Starter
    TerpTaxer
      @terptaxer

Filed on mid-March through a preparer. I believe they said they received mine on 3/16/16. Waited, after about a week or two, my WMR tracker bars disappeared and it gave me the “Your return is still processing. We will update with a refund date when available.” Waited a bit more for the full 21 days since original processing date. About a two weeks ago, called and said that it was under review but everything was fine. Still nothing after that. Last week, called on 4/15/16 and talked to a lady that said I needed to verify my ID. I went online and did the idverify.gov process and called as well to verify over the phone. Got through ok after waiting a couple of minutes. The nice gentleman told me that I passed the verification process and he will resubmit for re-processing. Was told to call after 9 weeks if I did not get anything. How long does it take for the WMR tracker to update? Ive seen some say it took them more than 2 weeks or still have not gotten anything and some people say the next day their WMR bars returned with a DDD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        TerpTaxer
          @terptaxer

As the WMR bars said, April 26 (this morning), the funds were deposited into my bank account! Thank God this whole thing is done and over with and I can finally relax a little! Hoping others also gets their deposit or at least an update on their tax!

TerpTaxer
            @terptaxer

Update:

Was able to order a return transcript in late afternoon yesterday. Woke up this morning (4/22) and saw my WMR bars back up to Refund Approved with a DDD of 4/26.

Thanking God that this is almost over and that there is light in the end of this whole situation.

Hopefully others are getting good news on theirs!

TerpTaxer
              @terptaxer

Update:

Checked about an hour ago. WMR now says “We have received your return and it is currently in processing”. I tried to order a return transcript and it gave me a message saying that the return transcript is not available yet.

Hoping and praying that by tomorrow my WMR bars return or I get a DDD and not have to wait the full 9 weeks.

I’m wondering if constantly checking WMR flags the system?

J T

Filed 1/6
                Accepted 1/12
                Id verified 2/17
                Had to wait full 9 weeks which was 4/19
                Called said they were done put back into processing 4/15
                Said it could take a week or 2 to generate ddd
                But wmr stating they cant provide any info on my return wtf w.e. Will see hope this helps

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.