How long after federal do we get our STATE return..

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season How long after federal do we get our STATE return..

• This topic has 15 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Waiting patiently.
  • Topic Starter
    Shakira03

DDD for 2/22 but thats only for my federal returns. Im wondering how long after recieving, when do we get our state taxes back

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Waiting patiently

Im in cali and im still waiting,been 19 days but fed is on 2/25

WillBeas
            @willbeas

👎

DeepAlms
              @deepalms

@willbeas

Why the fuck would my state care about whether or not I got federal. You clearly lack the common connection between refund identities. Your state deposit has ZERO connection with federal. You doofus

David
                @david-2

I talked to the Emerald card ppl last night, I had my GA state ddd of 2/18, they said they received it on the 14th but it was only for a small amount so it went toward the HnR block fees.

Maybe you have a similar situation.

TickTock

Georgia sent within 5 days for me!!! Talked to lady about credits today and only held for 6 minutes .. She was so nice and patient. I told her that she made me proud to be a native Georgian! figured they are yelled at a lot so I could pass along positive when it occurs!

Anonymous

I can tell you Alabama takes forever. Typically 8 to 12 weeks after acceptance. I am impressed seeing some states that provide their returns in a matter of a week to days.

WillBeas
                      @willbeas

My last comment was in reference to this

DeepAlms

@deepalms

Your state has zero connection with federal. I already received

WillBeas
                        @willbeas

Your state does have a connection to federal. How tf the State or Gov would know if you owe the other too offset….some people just speak to b heard for some reason

Philly

You should have gotten your state return. If you can’t pull your state return up that means that it has been intercepted by another agency as to what happened to me

WillBeas
                            @willbeas

I got my state on The 6th. Which is unheard of and made me definitely sure I was getting ddd the week of the 13th. fooled tf outta me

Up North

Received my state almost 2 weeks ago 🤷‍♀️

Liz

It’s variable. We’ve consistently received our federal 2/22 every year (one outlier year on 2/19) for 10 years. However, I went from a no state taxes state (FL) to one with them, and it’s been anywhere from 2/14 to 3/10 for us receiving our MI return. Never had the same date twice yet.

DeepAlms
                                  @deepalms

@Shakira03

Go to your states refund tracker and find out what’s going on with it!

Shakira03

Wow really! Havent recieved my state yet smh and i filled 2/7

DeepAlms
                                      @deepalms

Your state has zero connection with federal. I already received my state.

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                  • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.