Join Live Discussion

How do I talk to a human?

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season How do I talk to a human?

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

I need my return transcripts for my daughter’s FAFSA app. Timing is pretty vital for her award letter. :(

Plus, the offset line shows only one offset, not two, so I really want to find out what’s going on.

Filed: January 18, 2015
    Accepted January 20, 2015

One Bar: January 26th in the morning

No progress since.

Received last year’s refund on a Wednesday so I’m certain this is when I’ll get this year’s, however, I’d like to hear it from a human.

I call the 1040 regular number but when I choose info about my refund and input ss#, etc., it doesn’t give me an option to speak with anyone?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous

‘Kay so the ext. 652 worked that is mentioned at the bottom of the “Contacts” page in the replies, but though I was as sweet as honey, she wasn’t helpful.

Transcripts will be ready when it’s done processing. It will be done processing within three weeks from the date of acceptance.

:( It’s a shame that some financial aid is processed on a first come / first serve basis because a delay in parent taxes / transcripts now affects college aged kiddos. :(

Anonymous

Pretty please? With sugar on top?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.