HELP- what is the quickest way to get my federal refund sent and deposited quick

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season HELP- what is the quickest way to get my federal refund sent and deposited quick

• Topic Starter
    Smitty
      @mmsmith6999

Hello all! I would like to get input from everyone on who/what tax service ONLINE has the quickest turnover. I am pretty well versed with HR Block. I’ve used them for the past 15 years. I get their Emerald advance every year. This year I want to c if there is a quicker route. To let everyone know, my direct deposit options r HE Block Emerald card or Amex Serve Card. I was thinking of using Turbo Tax this year but I just read a forum that stated TT filers that filed by 1/28 still have NOT been transmitted yet so if this is true, I don’t want to use them. So long story short, can sum of u let me know from ur experience who will b the quickest to transmit and deposit my federal return when filing ONLINE (keep in mind my 2 direct deposit options). I’ll regularly check in here and reply to everyone that helps me with their input.

Thank you all!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Smitty
          @mmsmith6999

Thanks for the replies everyone!!

Katie

I used TT.
            Filed on 1/23 and accepted about an hour later.
            My refund was dd this morning.

Julie

I filed 1/29 with H&R, was accepted within minutes on 1/29. Just got WMR update this morning with a DDD of 2/6! Last year it was deposited a day early, so I’m curious to see if it will be in my acct tomorrow.

Kim

I filed with TurboTax on 1/29 accepted the same day. I Just got my Direct Deposit Due Date for this Friday! Pretty Fast I would say! Still waiting for my NetSpend card in the mail.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.