Have any ID verifiers received tax $$ yet?

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Have any ID verifiers received tax $$ yet?

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by HighlyIrritated.
  • Topic Starter
    JLB1270
      @brayb

I was accepted Feb 11th-received 5071C letter and verified a month ago now and have the 570 code but no 971 to show correspondence. I am wondering if anyone who has verified id has received thgeir refund yet? I am a weekly 20211205 code. No dependents, no lookback, no credits and no offsets.

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        HighlyIrritated

@puddles88

They told me 9 weeks too but I’ve gotten my DDD prior to that. 10 weeks from the date I filed was 4/30 and 9 weeks from when I ID verified would have been 5/25.

HighlyIrritated

@puddles88

I called the tax advocate number after waiting a month an WMR saying my return hasn’t been received. They told they had sent a letter but I hadn’t received it. They resent it and I called and passed the verification over the phone.

Sarah
              @puddles88

@HighlyIrritated
              How did you know you had to iD Verify ?
              I never got a letter I waited about month b4 I called was told letter was mailed on 3/15 I filed and accepted 3/3 I still never got tletter but first rep I talked to said letter was mailed out. So I talked to 6 or 7 people everyone but first and last person I talked to was useless and I was transferred to a Taxpayer Protection Program ( TPP) agent who asked me questions and gave me generic 9 week wait time

HighlyIrritated

2/19 – Accepted
                3/23 – ID Verified
                3/28 – Got bars
                4/9 – bars and tax topic disappeared
                4/19 – tax topic returned; amount gone
                4/23 – transcripts updated with 570 and 971 codes
                4/30 (10 weeks) – Transcripts updated with 846 code for 5/5/21;
                5/1 – Bars came back on WMR with 5/10 date; 3rd Stimulus now has a date of 5/5

I called A LOT

JLB1270
                  @brayb

@Ashley0720 Thanks for the info. Was your verify id the 5071c letter? I have heard a few other people say that they are getting a check instead of dd also after verifying. I never called. I verified online. If you are able to see your transcripts, do you have a 570 or 971 code?

Ashley0720

I filed 3/4’m accepted later.. About 1 1/2 months my bars went away on WMR. April 17 got aletter saying needed to verify identity.!got through 4/29 answered all questions & the lady I spoke to said everything iscleared on their end wait 9 weeks to get my refund! THEN she told me it says that refund wont come DD instead check I was having my return fdepositrd into my credit karma card

JLB1270
                      @brayb

I am trying to keep my post alive..and see if anyone who received the id verify letter and filed in mid February has received their refund yet? Right now, I am stuck on code 570, It has been on there two weeks as of Friday.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.