Has anyone checked after midnight and then again and seen change?

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Has anyone checked after midnight and then again and seen change?

• This topic has 24 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by redacted B.
  • Topic Starter
    April

Has anyone with a ddd checked after midnight est no change then checked again and seen update?

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        redacted B

Yes. I’ve checked several. There’s nothing for me. Still stuck at 1541 delay.

mssilky

Went from refund processing earlier saturday checked around 12 am cst and it show refund approved and ddd 2.22

Mrsschmitty722
              @mrsschmitty722

I’m EST. I checked at midnight and it still said being processed. Checked again at 0230ish and I had my DDD of 2/22.

Winter

Checked at 10 still processing. at 11:45 ddd 2/22

Ladywith380

Pather**

Ladywith380

Today I checked around 830pm CST and it said processing then checked again around 1035pm and it showed ddd of 2/22. 2 updates today. I filed the 25th amd am a panther. 20190503 with 2/18 as my processing date. Best of luck

florida

Jen we’re dying here… when did you check before then! lol answer ussssss…..

Impatientlywaiting88

@sevenotwo

I’m pst too and no update. I think I will check after 12am pst

April

Jen when was the time you checked previous before the ddd

Jen

EIC just checked 1:22am EST with DDD 2/22

Filed 1/29
                            Accepted 1/29

Kimberly

Been checking and calling all day no updates

April

@cgdesilva

Thankyou you understood what I meant lol and when did he file and accept?

cgdesilva
                                  @cgdesilva

Boyfriends just updates after check at 12:08 Central time it said still processing, now it says dd 2/22 so yes it updated after checking twice after midnight for my boyfriend.

Mine that I filed before his mind you is back at processing and no 846 or ddd.

Dj

In Texas still nothing just checked at 12:13😤

Mirissa
                                      @mhawk92

Illinois here, filed 2/11 accepted 2/11 , no change on wmr

Sevenotwo

Still on processing hoping it updates at 12 pst .. been accepted waiting since 1/17

April

@brittany

I just think those folks saying oh just now means the haven’t checked it since like this morning and then finally checked it again . Just really hoping i still have a cottonpiclin chance kn hell to see something

Waiting patiently

So far none its 10 pm(cali) same (is being processed)

KLH

@Amanda

I’m in Texas too! I just checked it, at 12:30 EST and it hadn’t changed for us. No clue WTH is going on.

Brittany

I have :( I keep seeing everyone and them saying how they are updated to a DDD of 2/22. I keep hoping it’ll happen for me as well, but so far, no such luck.

April

Okay so maybe I should clarify has anyone checked their wmr twice tonight AFTER MIDNIGHT EST (2/17) and seen an update? Or are they done updating

Amanda

Filed 2/8
                                                    Accepted 2/9
                                                    Path 2/14
                                                    2/15 changed to still processing your return
                                                    Its 11:55 in Texas and just wmr and got ddd of 2/22 and if not recieved by 2/27 to contact my bank. Woot woot! 🎉

KLH

Saturday morning I got “we are processing and will update when…..” and then just now I checked and (post Sunday midnight update) it says the same precise thing. We were accepted 1/23 so I’d love to see SOMEthing.

Amanda

Got ddd of 2/22 and if not received by 2/27 to contact my bank.
                                                        Woot woot!

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                    • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.