has anyone been accepted from them

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season has anyone been accepted from them

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Tina.
  • Topic Starter
    pat m

I did my last week from hrb and nothing has anyone else got accepted that used hr block

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tina

My fiance filed with ATC income tax on 1/15 and the IRS accepted it 1/16.

Anonymous

hey guys. quick ??… is there anywayto estimateyourstaterefund??

Jay

I used H&R Block two years ago and was a part of their screw up with Form 8863. So last year I went with TurboTax and things went well. However, due to their insanely inflated prices this year, I opted to give H&R Block another shot because what they charged to do it online was a MUCH better deal than TurboTax. Well, mine still says pending, and what Amber said does not surprise me. I should of just paid a little more and filed with TurboTax again. I wish I could change who I filed through now.

Tracey

Submitted mine through tax slater and mine was accepted on the 15th

Amber

H&R Block will not even submit the returns to the irs until the 20th. So you won’t see anything or get accepted until at least the 20th. That’s why I didn’t file with them!

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.