H R Block Deposit

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season H R Block Deposit

• This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by meandmrsmrsjones.
  • Topic Starter
    lamiss

Has anyone received federal thru hr block yet? Have a DDD of 1/30

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        meandmrsmrsjones

UPDATE: She got her deposit like I told her she would!!!

meandmrsmrsjones

My friend filed through H&R Block and had her fees taken out through the RAL? Her refund was issued by IRS for payment today and now she is worried that she won’t receive her money into her bank account today because H&R Block sent her an email stating that they are in the process of processing her deposit but not to spend any money because it could take up to 3-5 days to be deposited into her bank account. I told her not to worry because her money would probably still be in her bank account by the end of the day. Any thoughts?????

OrdinaryTaxPayer

Money is in the bank HRB’ers with DDD of 1/30/15!!!!!!

jgardner

I just spoke with an H&R block emerald card customer service rep who said as soon as the IRS deposits the funds they release it directly to our cards. They do not hold it and release it on a certain day it is made available right away. I was told the same thing last year and it was true I just wanted to make sure so I asked again. She also told me they release funds at all different times throughout the day so it can come at any time. FYI DDD of 1/30 so hoping it’ll be on my card today. Last year my DDD was 2/13 and it was on my card on 2/8 so keep checking your emerald card throughout the day!

MelissainFlorida
                  @mflynn84

It depends on your bank or card. SBBT should release your funds to your institution today, usually within 4 hours of receiving it. Most banks wait until over night to process direct deposits. Some do it in real time. Good luck! I’m hoping to see my deposit today as well

Waiting

I filed with HRB online on 1/21 in the early afternoon got accepted like an hour later. Still on 1 bar. No DDD yet. Having it deposited directly to my checking with Navy Fed. Hopefully it will have a change soon.

ready2spend

Mines was sent from SBBT to my Emerald card still no deposit.. do you know I they deposit through out the day or just once?

OrdinaryTaxPayer

Hopefully HRB(with fees) deposit tomorrow…..

MelissainFlorida
                          @mflynn84

H & R block deposits refunds into your bank from hr block bank if you had fees taken out of your return. If you paid fees up front or had no fees at all then the irs deposits straight to your bank.

annacatt
                            @annacatt

How does H&R block deposit to non emerald bank accounts? Is it like sbbt?

lamiss

Did mine 1/17 hopefully we get a deposit today! Patiently waiting

pat m

I used hr block and received a ddd of 1/30 I filed 1/21

MelissainFlorida
                                  @mflynn84

Nope. Still waiting. Hopefully they show up in the morning. Filed 1/23 DDD 1/30.

Anonymous

No i jabbed nothing no ddd no nothing accepted 1/23 when you do yours

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.