greendot SBTPG

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season greendot SBTPG

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Brea.
  • Topic Starter
    hockeybardown

My wife and I filed separately, I had to have fees taken out, she did not. both have a DDD, both accepted1/24 of 2/22 refunds are set to be deposited into our greendot account (both names are on it). I checked with SBTPG, and they have received my refund and taken out the fees. my wife hasn’t received anything. does the IRS send out the returns that have fees first? anyone else with greendot received their money yet?

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Brea

I’m the account holder hubby is second, as long as his/her name is on the account it won’t be a problem.

Mike

If we got married my wife’s card her last name is different then her married name is will we be rejected

Star

Called everywhere and got automated everywhere except for the place that filed his taxes. She said the money will definitely be on there tomorrow and if not def the 23rd. Good luck all u green dotters

Hockeybardown

I believe we set it up so that she isn’t a secondary user. (No clue how, she did it). We had it the same way last year. This is the first year Our DDD has been the same. Never had an issue with Them not depositing both.

cgdesilva
                  @cgdesilva

Was your wife and add on user, because in 2016 me and the boyfriend had the same prepaid card that both our names were on. However with green dot and having a 2nd card they do it weird where only the person who opened the account is the “main” account holder and everyone else even though they have their info as well is secondary users. When our deposits came mine was sent back and they accepted his. I had to wait until the IRS got the deposit back (two weeks) and then for them to cut me a paper check which all in all added about two months on to the actual deposit date.
                  I am not sure if that is the situation but how we were able to find out was we called the bank and asked if any deposit had come through for X amount because at first they said there was no deposit. When she looked for the amount she was able to see that it had come and had already been sent back. Not trying to scare you just wanted to tell you. However I would not freak out unless it is not there tomorrow.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.