Get my payment tool…

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Get my payment tool…

• This topic has 20 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Tay.
  • Topic Starter
    Ais4420
      @ais4420

Used it this morning and it’s just saying they cannot determine my eligibility with the information they have on file and then tells you to exit. So wtf IRS?!

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tay

Checked to see if I got the payment on irs site it says payment schedule for April 15 to an account but the last 4 digits isn’t an account that I own.

Last year I used HR Block
          This year TurnoTax

Checked both of those account numbers no match now I am thinking I have ID theft or something.
          Also I haven’t received this years return But I filed 2/04

jeannie
            @bgbigmom

My mom has capital one (as do I) hers did not show up in her account today (mine did) even though IRS website states it deposited it today (so did mine). Called bank they show no pending deposits to her account and nothing being rejected. Was told get in touch with IRS, Yeah Right IRS is on lockdown no phone lines at all!

Fmhelton

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-statement-on-get-my-payment-application-status-not-available

According to this since in still waiting for my refund to process is why I didnt receive my stimulas money

Monica

Apparently the irs does not have the dd information for alot of ppl that have the infamous still processing. Went into the stimulus check part and had to enter account information even though I filed this year and it included it and filed last year and had a refund. Now a secondary wait…

Kina

My sister went to the get my payment portal and was told that they couldn’t determine her eligibility to even receive the stimulus check. Anyone get that message and get past it yet?

Alonna
                    @bautiful1458

Following

starshine
                      @countrygurl37

Why do I keep getting the technical difficulties message after entering my information. When asked for refund or owed amount I am entering 0 for refund received. My 2019 tax return is still being processed based on “where’s my tax refund” tool. Now I can’t log in at all because I’ve used my maximum allowed times for today and will have to try again in 24 hours. *ARGH*!!

Fmhelton

@RichardD
                        My WMR is still showing up, “is being processed”

Kina

That sounds to me like the site was probably crashing at that time. The message about not having enough of your info is what it says when you start then you follow the instructions. It stopped you at the beginning, so I would keep trying because millions of people are doing it too and it’s overloading the system. It took me 10mins this morning and 6 of those minutes was waiting for the portal to open. Good luck!

RichardD

For those that this is happen8ng to, can you check your WMR status? Tell me if they deleted your return temporalike they did mine.

Amber B

I thought I was the only one. I wish I knew what this means

RichardD

I’m getting the same thing.

And my WMR went from one bar to ‘we can not provide any Infortmation on your refund ‘ as if it doesn’t exist.

JillInTheAdirondacks
                                  @jillintheadirondacks

It must be some type of glitch. My 85 year old Mother (retired and on SS), who doesn’t file tax returns, is getting the same message. Obviously, she’s eligible for a payment

Courteney

Entered my DD info now the wait begins on when will it be deposited :/

Letterproblems

I tried using the tool and it said my info does not match their records for 2018. I’m still on code 570, no update. I have not received my 2019 refund. It states if y our still in processing to enter your 2018, entered that and told me to try again in 24 hrs.

LArtis89

I logged in and it told me I had to add my bank info. 😩 last year my taxes were deposited to my account no problem, this year I’m still waiting for taxes but bank info is accurate. Wonder why I needed to add it if they had it.

nicosia00

I’m encountering the same message as well. If anyone knows what this message means, please post!

hopeful- tom

i get the same thing. accepting march 29th, approved like a week ago but with offset for edu. well my taxes actually posted to my account today, but still no stimulus. Bank of America.

and now that the tools up, same thing. cant determine my eligibility,. should be for 3400 for stimulus for us.

Mike H

Same here. My 2019 taxes are “Still processing” as well. Wtf???

KELLY BOYD
                                                @kelzboyd

My mom had the same she filed in 18 but not 19

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.