from STILL BEING PROCESSED to INFORMATION DOESNT MATCH…

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season from STILL BEING PROCESSED to INFORMATION DOESNT MATCH…

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Woosah222.
  • Topic Starter
    Tyraaaa

I just checked WMR a few hours ago, as I have been for days now.. It was fine. Still being processed, Tax topic 152. Just checked a few minutes ago and now it says my information doesnt match! Wtf!

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Woosah222

Yes! I hope it’s a good sign for us all🤞🏽

Jonesfamily

Same thing happening to me…. worked just fine yesterday, no I’m getting this error message saying my info doesn’t match. Lord I hope this means some good news!!!!

Woosah222

Filed 1/31 Accepted 2/12
              ID verified 2 weeks ago and now my WMR
              is saying the information does not match
              but it was just working yesterday 🙄

Mel0711

The page gets an update in the early hours of day. Is unavailable, if use the app doesn’t say it. But, if you go to the website it does.

Eli

Mine said information didn’t match. I put in everything and change my amount to just my stimulus that I didn’t get. And it came up. If you are owed any stimulus just put in the amount of the stimulus that they owe you.

France Dee

I’m in the same situation filled in 2/25. Doesn’t match the info! And I tried several times. Somebody knows what’s going on?

Aryana

Same exact situation for me now I’m freaking out

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.