FREETAX USA FILERS THAT ARE PATHERS

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season FREETAX USA FILERS THAT ARE PATHERS

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Angie2345.
  • Topic Starter
    Angie2345

Filed and accepted 2/09 with EITC AND ACTC
      Received GA State refund on the 17th
      WMR MESSAGE “We have received your return and it is being processed message since the 15th without bars
      Praying for update for DDD overnight

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Angie2345

Filed and Accepted 02/09
          I’m a Pather with EITC and ACTC
          Spoke to an IRS agent today and she said that WMR should update overnight and there is a DDD for 02/26 for me
          Also, I am too still showing “your return is being processed” message On WMR
          So have faith I wasn’t able to access my transcripts online either

Koko

I’ve used free tax for several years with no problem.
            Filed 1/24
            Accepted 1/27
            PATH 2/1
            Return being processed with no Tax Topic since the 16th. :(

Hm

I have used taxfreeusa for many years. The same day WMR updates with a DDD is the same day it is deposited in my account.
              I dont check WMR anymore because it has been this way since the path act has been in place. I expect my refund by the 27th but it’s usually around the 21rst to the 25th.
              I will post again as soon as I get my refund.

Supamommi3
                @supamommi3

Filed 1/26
                Accepted 1/27
                Updated from path to refund being processed on 2/15…no movemennt yet. I used tax act last year. This year im using free tax

Last year i had my refund in 18 days. This is a pain.

Brett Tuzzo

Damn I had the path message since 1/31 if you guys are getting something I hope I do feel like there isnt a true line with the irs lol like getting cut in school lunch 🤣 best of luck to all

Brooklyn Carter

Filed 2/5 path on 2/8 refund being processed on 2/15 fingers crossed for an update Saturday!!

Can’t access transcripts so I’m waiting around I’ve used free tax act the last 3 years no issues

Towking93

Filed and accepted 1/30 claiming eitc stuck on 1 bar until 2/15 switched to path msg and tt 152 2/16 path msg gone we have received your return and it is being processed and tt 152 gone hoping for an update this Saturday wit a ddd also filed ising free tax usa

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.