For those rejected by tax prepares company

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season For those rejected by tax prepares company

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Jackie6.
  • Topic Starter
    dgribb

Earlier Post:
      Republic rejected back to the IRS. IRS agent says 5 weeks for paper check. Thanks republic bank. H&R decided to facilitate the transfers(at their expense) instead of rejecting, what a stand up company. Republic bank chose otherwise and made a selfish decision. I hope they suffer a loss of clients and revenue as a result of their decision. I have the same account# republic bank and email, phone#. How hard would it have been to at least try?

So now its a waiting game with the IRS and USPS. I signed up this morning for Informed Notification from the USPS to track delivery of my check whenever/if it is sent. Thats about all thats left to do now. No money but I feel a sense of relief at least knowing what happend. I’m negative in my account and just today went to my car and my battery finally died. I don’t have the money to replace it at this time.

Republic bank I know you have expenses related to facilitating the transfer and will receive complaints from customers even if you try. However for many of us we would have been very very grateful instead of rejecting. You failed to take into account the impact of your decision. In the future I would have used your services again if you had done the right thing. Instead now I see your name and cringe. H&R knew this and came through anyway and not charging people any money for helping them out.

It may be too late for you to learn from this republic taxpayer. You will see the impact on your 2021 profit loss numbers. You may have just put yourself out of business chumps.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jackie6

I totally agree! It’s very frustrating and upsetting! I will no longer be using them either!

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.