For Bart! unable to post in Bart's thoughts for some reason

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season For Bart! unable to post in Bart's thoughts for some reason

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Ok Bart… I need your input! Filed 1/20 accepted same day. Have no code on where’s my refund, no bars and it’s just says refund still processing. I can’t order transcripts online because it says call ID verify. Can’t order return transcripts by mail because it says they are not available yet. But I was able to order account transcript over a month ago. I’ve done the id verify online and it says it can’t verify my identity online. I’ve called I’d verify and they say they don’t know why I’m in is verify because there is no trigger on my account. The only thing that has changed is my refund amount increased by $5 on where’s my refund but it happened at least 3 weeks ago. I finally got a tax advocate involved. I had to fax her paycheck stubs, copies of our ID’s and social security cards, our return we filed with Jackson Hewitt and documentation of hardship. This was done over a week ago. I haven’t heard anything back from the advocate yet and there has been no movement on where’s my refund or my transcripts. What do you think my next step should be, should I call IRS again. I don’t understand why it’s taking so long, it’s never been this long for us before? I feel so helpless and frustrated!!!

• The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.