FOLKS THAT VERIFIED IDENTITY UPDATES

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season FOLKS THAT VERIFIED IDENTITY UPDATES

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Leslie Walker.
  • Topic Starter
    Jane

Hoping that wont be waiting 9 wks so trying to get updates to see the average time frame. I verified 3/24. Thanks in advance for ur updates.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Leslie Walker

Good Morning Everyone,
          I filed on 1/23/2017, Accepeted 1/25/2017. Bars gone 1/28/2017. Message was “you returned has been received and is still processing” no codes, just a blank black and white screen with my refund amount. I called the IRS on 3 different occasion inquiring about my return. I last called sometime last week and was told I should be expecting a letter in regards to what’s going on. Yesterday morning I just so happened to check WMR and it updated. It now says I was approved with a DD of 3/29/2017. Code 201 was there. I had an offset from 2014. So they held my taxes to pay my offset. The remaining balance with be credit to my financial institution. I hope this helps someone who may have the same issue.

SaltineCrqcker

Filed 2/19/17 accepted 2/21/17 verified 3/21/17 lady said it will take nine weeks don’t expect anything this weekend because it’s not going to happen birch at the IRS was very wrong DDD 3/29/2017 it won’t take 9 weeks pure bullshit just sit tight and it will happen

Daniel

Hello, I would like to reply and hope it gives you some better idea of your situation. So I filed my return approximately on 2/10/17 and it was received on the same day, my bars were showing “recieved” for about 10 days and on approximately 2/20/17 they vanished. Approximately 03/10/17 I got a letter saying I needed to call and verify my identity. I called and got right in and the guy verified me and said it could take 9 weeks to hear or get anything. So I began the waiting game then on 03/23/2017 my bars came back saying I was processing and the next night they approved my refund and it stated I would get my return this Wednesday 03/29/17… I think they have to say 9 weeks to cover there butt, but I was losing hope myself! be patient it will update waiting and uncertainty do suck though but it will update. My brother had the same situation as well and about 10-14 days after he called and verified he was approved as well. (This was last year) also don’t be alarmed with missing bars that’s very normal with this certain situation. I hope this helps!! Good luck to you

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.