First deposits CONFIRMED for FRIDAY – 1/30

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season First deposits CONFIRMED for FRIDAY – 1/30

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Lisa.
  • Topic Starter
    impatientlywaiting

I just got off the phone with an IRS employee, and he verbally CONFIRMED with me that the first round of deposits are for this coming FRIDAY. They were released to the banks on MONDAY (also confirming my post regarding the cycle days, MONDAY = 02).

Have fun everyone!!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Lisa

I bet shesings78 got her netspend deposit tonight like the others!

Tatiana

So I just called and talked someone and she told me my Direct deposit will be going out on 1/30. I filed on 1/8 and got accepted on 1/12.. I was worried for a while. But they are not updating the system until next week.

#ShowMeTheMoney

I just posted this on another thread and read your post. Thanks because you just confirmed what my speculation was. See below what I posted and look atthe links, especially the IRS calendar::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

THE FOLLOWING STATES:

IMF Refund Payment Date -The IMF Refund Payment Date will be computed by IMF for both Direct Deposit and Paper Check refunds and will be listed on the refund transaction TC 846 in fields:

“RFND-PAY-DATE” on IMFOL, format MMDDYYYY

“RFND-PYMT-DT” on TXMOD, format YYYYMMDD

*****IMF computes this field as the posted cycle date PLUS four business days for Direct Deposit refunds; posted cycle date PLUS six business days for Paper Check refunds.*****

THIS IRS WEB LINK ALSO SHOWS THEIR “OWN” CALENDER… NOTICE THEIR DAYS OF THE WEEK ARE NOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU AND I ARE LOOKING AT IN OUR CALENDER:

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/34760002.html

SO……. looks like 20150402 is Monday, 1/26 and to be DD’d by Friday 1/30th!

MrsTruss

What is the first round?? The people that got accepted on the 20th?

justwondering

Is it for everyone with The 20150402 code And Are We Getting It Friday Or Monday??

Anonymous

I’m not saying you’re lying but if the funds were released on Monday I’d have my deposit on my netspend because they don’t hold deposits. I’m really hoping for Thursday though. Thanks for the info!

Amanda

I just checked mine and I still have one bar and no transcripts, so is it safe to say I will not be getting money on the 30th? filed the 22nd and accepted the 22nd

impatientlywaiting

I am not lying sir. I wouldn’t wait on hold for greater than 45 minutes for a fabricated story. Have doubts? Call and see for yourself. Forewarning, it’s a bitch To get someone

justin

You better not be lying

Kevin

Thanks for the update!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.