Do you need help with rent, utilities or food?

Home Forums Archives Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) & Other Help Do you need help with rent, utilities or food?

  • This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Toshia Renee Lee.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #4310184
      Toshia Renee Lee

        I have been on medical leave and was hoping my tax could help me be now I’m being audit and my rent is two months behind so I will be kicked out with no were to go I’m supposed to have surgery that is going to have me down for 6week with no were to go I’m lost don’t know what to do blood pressure is sky high plz someone help me

      • #4110869

          I tried clicking MO, But the link don’t work. Please help me. My Return was excepted 2/22/2015, I call the irs They tell me, that everything is good and that my refund has been process, but its in review for a DD Date. I ask the lady how long to i have to wait for that she said 05/4/2015….. WHAT. Why so long , She tells me that the system.

          Can somebody please help me with this. I need my refund ASAP, for Food , and utilities. Someone please tell em what to do, meaning who can i talk to to make the IRS Give up my Refund…..

          Thanks Jameen Walker

        • #4108716

            I tried clicking on Kentucky, but that link isn’t correct or not working properly!! Please help!!

        Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) & Other Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.