Filed on 1/12 and still not showing

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Filed on 1/12 and still not showing

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by becky.
  • Topic Starter
    Cali Gurl

I filed electronically on 1/12 and both WMR and FTB show no record of my return. I have filed with the same tax place for the last few years, and nothing much has changed on my return. I’m a little frustrated but should I be concerned? Others have filed after me and have already gotten their California state refund.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        becky

I filed on the 14th and still nothing for me either. Used the same tax place for 20 years now…but I am hoping it will show once the IRS open and officially begins accepting return.

charles glenn

first off, theres a government shutdown with only 10pct of irs working on staff currently, thus slowing some departments down for sure. 2nd…irs doesnt start processing returns till the end of jan. just because you sent it in electronic or mail doesnt mean anyone has worked it yet. and they wont have even touched it yet. and as far as your state refund… its not irs and has nothing to do with one another so there most likely are working it. check california dept of rev website for tax return info

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.