Filed April 1st with dependents,STILL no refund or stimulus, ANYONE ELSE?!?!?!.

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Filed April 1st with dependents,STILL no refund or stimulus, ANYONE ELSE?!?!?!.

• Topic Starter
    Emily
      @emilyjane83

Question to EVERYONE in the comments still waiting on Tax return and Stimulus. Usually when I file I’ll get my refund before the “Where’s my refund ” ever updates.

However, this year I filed and was accepted on April 1,2020. And my status has been on STILL PROCESSING FOR WEEKS.
      I haven’t filed in a few years because I let my ex claim the kids the last few years.

But I’m pissed because now not only has it been a month since I filed but they don’t have my direct deposit info on file except for my 2019 return they still haven’t processed yet so I can’t get my Stimulus either until they approve my return.

I’ve checked the stimulus app since it came out almost every day and it will not give me any information because it cannot verify my eligibility STILL!!!!

MY QUESTION IS THIS. Has anyone tried just manually entering your direct deposit info into the non filers app for the stimulus, even though they tell you not to if you filed for 2019?

Also, is anyone claiming dependents this year in my same position with any resolution? I can’t get anyone on the phone from the IRS to figure out what’s going on and I can’t get my stimulus until they finish my refund!!!!!!! This is insane and all the poorest people still waiting. It’s madness.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        thicks
          @thicks

@emilyjane83, because you haven’t been filing, the IRS will likely make you pass an ID verification test (IDV). Keep checking your mail for a 5071C letter from the IRS. Until you pass that, the IRS will not process your 2019 return.

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.