Filed and accpeted feb 23rd in michigan no movement on either

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Filed and accpeted feb 23rd in michigan no movement on either

• Topic Starter
    Tracey
      @trdenney

I have never waited this long before. Still one bar TT 152. No other codes or letters. Small ACTC, everything same as last year and still one bar. I can order account transcripts but they are zeros, what does that mean? Not sure what the point of being able to order them if it’s blank. Also no record on Michigan website at all of even processing website.
      Any insight would be helpful on both state and federal please and thank you :)

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tracey
          @trdenney

Sorry just read this. Received this morning.
          Hope you got yours.

Irshater

Tracey
            Have you received your refund yet?Just curious.

Tracey
              @trdenney

Your post just made my morning after no wmr update i just ordered my return as well yay. I will remember from now on that I’m always a 3rd Saturday update because I’m a weekly. Congrats, should have money by Wednesday from previous year experience.
              Happy Friday and again thanks for posting ☺

Irshater

Was able to order both transcripts as of this morning so I think tomorrow we will see a update.

Irshater

Good luck to you..Praying your right.

Tracey
                    @trdenney

Thanks, yeah I think we Will see an update Saturday for a deposit next Wednesday. Good luck.

Irshater

I also filed 2/23..Same status 1 bar.Can order account transcripts also but not return transcipts.I’m hoping next week will be us..

Tracey
                        @trdenney

I did receive my state as of today but federal is still in the abyss

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.