Filed 4/1; bars disappeared, tax topic 152

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Filed 4/1; bars disappeared, tax topic 152

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Mad at Michigan.
  • Topic Starter
    ClarissaJ
      @clarissaj

Hello. Is there anyone with information this? I filed 4/1, accepted same day. I had the generic received message, 1 bar on WMR, with topic 152. Today, the bars disappeared,the message says still being processed a refund date will be provided when available and the tax topic 152 message remains. Does this mean that there are issues? I’ve read the horror stories and read some stories that a week later people received their DDD no issues. If I need to verify or turn in a document, when will the code show up on WMR?

Can anyone share their experience? Give some insight please?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mad at Michigan

I filed 4/3 still one bar so who knows

Chris

Same here! My status bar went away. I’m hoping it’s just because I got married this year and filed jointly with wife’s new last name. I also had to amend a return recently so I’m probably screwed. :(

Tracie

Filed 4/1 and still stuck on received? TT help

Ashley

I filed on 4/2 and was accepted the same day. Tax topic 152 since then. I checked WMR today and it showed as approved and said my refund would be sent to my bank on 4/12. I filed with turbotax and they never updated but WMR did for me, I it has never been this quick for me. Hopefully it goes smoothly and stays like that.

Brandie

@clarissaj I can say from many years of experience with this (my bars disappear every year- exactly 7 days after they receive my return) it does mean an issue has occurred. The issue can be minor, or and at least for me a huge pain in the, yep. It usually take another 2’weeks from the day my bars disappear for me to have an idea as to why this time, but then another week or so until either a code shows on WMR or a letter in the mail comes. Hopefully you hear something soon.

Jane

I filed 3/4. Wmr saying same for me. I did id verify and passed 2 weeks ago but no updates since. Getting very overwelmed!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.