Filed 3/4 – Delayed Msg No Movement 😡

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season Filed 3/4 – Delayed Msg No Movement 😡

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Ameri.
  • Topic Starter
    Ameri

Anyone else filed early March and got the delay message? My as of date is 4/3 which I calculated is 21 business days but I’ve always gotten it within normal time frame with all days running concurrent.. looking to possibly update Friday- I’ve always been an 05. Anybody who had delayed message then received movement and or return? This tax Year really sucks -I’ve never had any issues all the years I’ve filed smh. Called and said I’m in the error department but she didn’t See any errors 🙄 and gave me the 10 weeks speech 🤦🏽‍♀️

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mlronq
          @mlronq

I’ve had the delayed message for 2 months. Filed January 26th. No movement. Refund is on hold while they review income, the letter they sent said to wait 60 days.

Ameri

I haven’t even received a letter or anything .. I would be happy to get a least that then I’d know the funds release sometime soon after verification/ a lot of ppl said it doesn’t take the full 9 weeks more so like a week or two

BusyBobby

Same here. I called back today to confirm the agent (actually) completed my verification, rep says there’s no other issues.

Filed/Accepted – 3/07
              Verified 4883c – 3/28

WMR – your return is still processing” with refund amount showing, no codes or status change

1040, Single, Standard deduction, Business deductions

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.