filed 2/1 one bar on wmr and today… deposit in my account!!!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season filed 2/1 one bar on wmr and today… deposit in my account!!!!

• Topic Starter
    veryhappyperson

Fastest return ever. Literally two days. Now I’m waiting on my already loaded netspend card lol. Good luck

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Miamama
          @miamama

Happened to me last year filed on January 28th received my refund January 30th

Hiloshark

I call bs on this post. 48 hrs? Never

Anonymous

Yeah filing early was not a smart move lol. I filed on the 18th, accepted on the 19th, just got my DDD for Friday. But at least it’s moved. I was one of the ones with pitchfork in hand haha. But….even 15 days wait isnt too bad, honestly.

Wow

Really?

Congratulations that is awesome. I wish I knew how they run so I can try to time it for a rapid return next year.

I wonder what’s next. The irs starts making mistakes and sends a check after the direct deposits twice?

Im filing late next year! lbvs

Kristy

No way…I’m not sure money in your account 48 hrs after filing is even remotely possible.

Balerion
                    @balerion

Where’s the genie?

Automatic

I don’t believe this

Paige

NICE!! That happened to me last year. Filed Friday and had it Tuesday. This year, I filed 1/29 accepted 1/30 and I wasn’t as lucky as you, but well done!!

Josephl

Wow, that’s crazy, I filed 1/31, wasn’t expecting anything soon, I should probably start checking my account and hoping for the best. Anyone else have any luck like this?

Renee

Ahhhh!!!!! Lucky! Congrats to you!!!

GG

Ughhhh ppl like you!!! Lol just kidding

You’re so lucky!!!!! Happy spending :)

Viewing 11 reply threads
                          • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.