FILED 1/27PATH-CP05 -60DAY REVIEW-TA REFER-WAGES MISSING-NOW DDD 3/18

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season FILED 1/27PATH-CP05 -60DAY REVIEW-TA REFER-WAGES MISSING-NOW DDD 3/18

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Poca.
  • Topic Starter
    Poca
      @poca

We had no access to transcripts and just prayed and kept faith that WMR would update. Just to recap :
      Filed 1/27 accepted 1/28
      Never got path message. WMR was stuck on “still processsing..TT152 with amount on left side”. Called IRS first week of March and was told the our cp05 letter was dated 2/28 and would arrive 3/16. We were under a 60day review. Spoke to tax advocate this Monday 3/9 was told employer did not submit one of the wages before their company was bought out so what was filed did not match what they had as income. (2.5k was missing) Called employer same day 3/9 and my husband found out these fools didn’t file and did it late perhaps maybe last week of February (hr lady claimed she just found out herself the week before he called- which was first week of March that the accountant didn’t file it and sent it in). Called SSA Friday 3/13 and was told they still didn’t have anything from the missing wages come in and it could take up to September( Standard script). I refused to believe that after reading so many other testimonies. I spoke it into existence since last week that today is the day we were going to get an update. So I tried so hard no to check WMR until 3:30am -Chicago. Thank the most high lol my goodness my eyes could not believe it. DDD 3/18/20. When I tell you this has been an eventful tax season. Chileeeee. I’m so glad we bought wine last night now we can really enjoy it. Bought cause we were stressed out now we are rejoicing and can relax for now. So thankful to be apart of the DDD 3/18 posse. Because of IGMR I learned a lot about how to advocate for myself and get on top of these things and not to file early ever again !! To those still waiting i sincerely understand your frustrations and you have every right as a taxpayer to be pissed. We have been waiting for nearly 2 months and because we are path IRS rep stated they didn’t even begin until 2/18. So stay strong. Pray Up keep faith. You up next boo!! Sending love from the Chi. ♥️

• The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.