F/A 4/2

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by jay 1.
  • Topic Starter
    dawn

anyone filed this week?

seems like everyone who filed recently in the past few weeks got their refund in 2 weeks

will be updating as we go….

guessing 4/20 DDD for us that filed this past week

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        jay 1

@danni – so true! bars equal most likely a payment within 21 days. in those cases that lose bars could be several months.

Danni

If you have your bars, then your all good. If not, means a delay. That has held true this tax season

ikikaman6177
              @ikikaman6177

Filed and accepted on 4/2. Checked WMR for the first time this morning and it shows my refund amount, but no tax code and the message ‘Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.’

This happening for anyone else?

melindame

i too just put through my return last week. waited this long because didnt want any issues with filling early. it always goes much smoother the later you file, trust me

for those accepted last week, we should start seeing transcripts with 846 coming out this week!

pete

i filed first week of april

no movement in transcripts yet
                  next week we should see something with a DDD by this friday

all april filers going real smoothly

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.