EVERYONE WAITING ON MONEY READ!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season EVERYONE WAITING ON MONEY READ!!

• This topic has 31 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DeepAlms.
  • Topic Starter
    Matt Bishop

Last year I went through the same process, my where’s my refund never showed any update up until my deposit date. I got my refund last year on the 18th at about 8:30 p.m and it was not a holiday last year. Remember, I had no update whatsoever not even a processing notification when I got my deposit. Don’t let the non updating files scare you, I think we all should get most of our refunds tonight

Viewing 30 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        DeepAlms

@Randall

It’s easy to be misconstrued on here. So I wanted to emphasize i wasn’t trying to be, but I agree with all you are saying 100%, just think you needed human hands on deck that knew deeper into the rats nest they called Obamacare.

Thankfully I’ve never needed to use to use it, but sympathize those who do. As it’s more of a headache than not having insurance and paying the fine.

Youdontneedmyname

@ jae

Oh boy…. 🙄

MeMe

@DeepAlms 🤷🏽‍♀️ Lol sorry I tried

Cityslicker149

I agree. I filed on 1/13, enough is enough lol this is the latest I’ve ever received my return. Back in the day I would get them in 2 weeks, and my state came later.

MISS Jae

@Randall
                  I AGREE!!!
                  FORCING people to have health insurance is horrible, especially when people are waking up to the fact that the government is in bed with big Pharma and are purposely making us sick with CHEMTRAILS , GMOs, vaccinations, flouride in water, etc.

I will probably get called a crazy conspiracy theorist, but oh well.
                  Once you see it you can never unsee it.

Randall

@DeepAlms,

I blame Obamacare over all else. The fact that my health insurance is intertwined with my taxes is called coercion. The fact that I had to submit this form is all thanks to the democratic party. I am not republican but not a single Republican approved the tax burden it causes many families. I don’t hate Obama, but the ACA (Obamacare) was a trashy, poorly planned law full of loopholes, and I’m not a p*ssygrabber fan, but I am really glad he got rid of the mandatory aspect of ACA.

That said, TurboTax took the forms but I brought up the point with them that their form didn’t have a couple of sections that the actual form did. They said they were not important to the IRS. Considering I paid to talk to a “real CPA” I did what you just suggested–asked a “professional”.

After talking to both the IRS and Intuit (TT software company), I found their premium package help was lacking and not worth it when they couldn’t help explain the missing fields on the 1095A submission form but said it wouldn’t affect anything. Even one of the IRS reps I talked to said it happened to a lot of people. It was the first year the Obamacare fees actually applied and I guess they screwed the pooch on a lot of the forms in relation to the exception system, which was pretty complex if you actually had to use it.

Thanks for saying you don’t want to be a dickhead but still managing to sound like one ;)

DeepAlms

@Randall

TurboTax is great for your basic returns. You take that risk doing your own taxes. If the program did not offer you the correct forms when doing it, why would you continue and submit? To turn around and blame TurboTax?

I am not meaning this in a dickhead way, but negligence is your fault. Take it to tax professionals who know what they are doing. It’s easy.

DeepAlms

@MeMe

My processing date is today 2/18/2019 and I still do not have a DDD, so as I want to think your strategy is useful, it isn’t for me sadly lol

MissB

I too have received my DD before WMR updated or receiving an email from TT so I’m praying 🙏🙏 it’s like past years and that first batch of money hits in the am and I’m one if those lucky people in the batch… filed 1/28 accepted 1/29 and still have generic message showing with amount and no bars since last week. 🤞🤞🤞

MeMe

Every year I file the same credits and dependents except this year my oldest son i am not claiming…last year I had a DDD of 2/22/18 and received my refund on 2/21/18 @ 6:37pm central time and had a processing date of 2/25/18….so I think I will get my deposit on this Thiuraday if I use last years Transcripts as a deciding factor…this year I have a processing date of 2/26/19 no DDD as of yet so I think I will get it 4 days before my processing date but 1 day before my DD date which will be this Thursday which is also my paydate……Does that sound logical to anyone???

Matt Bishop

I will say this year I had to pay $119 for the same return that was free last year…. FREE FREE FREE, right?

Randall

I used TT once and never will again.

Their software was unable to handle a couple of the healthcare forms I had for Obamacare requirements. My account ended up getting held up because I filed based on their recommendation after paying for the premium package. They wouldn’t refund me, either.

Ended up having to do everything on my own without their help and finally got my return March 29th. Turbo Tax can Turbo fuck themselves :D

I went back to FreeTaxUSA–been using them since 2005 with no problems at all.

sean

SAME…..almost thought i wrote this!

Impatientlywaiting88

@ray c

I hope so. I was told the same thing by a lady name Brenda Romero-Velazquez. A tax pro at sbtg

Laysia

Who you filed with ?? I don’t think anything is gonna go on this this holiday. I filed Jackson Hewitt and it comes days early. Hopefully Tuesday

ray c

jelly..pick your poison. TT is better than H/R Block in my opinion. But I do agree, its somewhat deceptive of them to make promises they can’t keep. Im a little disappointed too.

gracielou

i need money to pay for shit i don’t want to pay for….ugh!!!

ray c

just spoke to a SBTG Rep. (Santa Barbara) bank…and she said they are open , even today! I mean she even said they stay open to 6:30 everyday during tax time. In fact, they open at 6:30 am to 6:30 pm every day of the week. So guys, there is a good chance that by morning we see something positive. Good luck…OH…I SPOKE with a lady named Dominique Gann.

Jelly

So I filed with Turbotax. My original acceptance date was 1/22. Now I checked again and it changed to 1/30. Turbotax is dishonest and I will never use them again.

MikeInWV

I too, usually get my deposit before WMR updates. Last year, it was about 5:36 PM EST on 2/16/2018. I doubt that we will see anything tonight because of the holiday (I could be wrong if IRS is allowing overtime due to backlog) but most likely, tomorrow we will start seeing direct deposits. I am one of the group that is stuck in 1541 status, so maybe this is just wishful thinking but we should find something out before to much longer. Does anyone else remember when income tax refunds took 6-8 weeks?

JV

I always receive before it updates also.. Past 2 years at the least

ray c

I have found in years past, that WMR is about 2 days behind as far as updating. Almost always have my money DD into my account well before any WMR update occurs.

Matt Bishop

I’ll post at 9pm my time if they dropped that cash money in my account. I’m in MO so its 2:52 right now

Ken

Last year I filed 1/31, accepted 30mins later and I got my refund DD early in the AM 2/22. Around 12 hours later TurboTax sent an email saying my refund would be arriving soon. WMR never got past one bar, even after PATH lifted. I assume I’m a weekly updater based on when WMR has updated in the past but I can’t look at my transcript.

MISS Jae

I have gotten an email from Hrblock about the process has begun to transfer funds, then checked my card and it was already on there, THEN when I would go back and check WMR, it would be at 2 bars. It’s been like that EVERY YEAR! Everyone else had been updated for several days or more while mine was not….until HR sends email that is.

Jelly Robinson

Thank you! I’m praying because I really really need my money this year!!

Bellalove

I hope 🤞🏽 so

redacted B

Thank ya Matt!!

ray c

thanks Matt…crossing my fingers

Jaime

Thanks for the info ;)

Rebecca
                                                                      @fitmommy83

Hope you are right Matt. I really need it! As most of you do, I’m sure!

Viewing 30 reply threads
                                                                  • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.