Emerald Card DDD 2/27

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Emerald Card DDD 2/27

• This topic has 44 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Enick2196.
  • Topic Starter
    Tami

Starting a thread for those using an Emerald card with a DDD of 2/27. Its my first year using the card and not sure how soon they post funds.

Viewing 43 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Enick2196

@samantha
          I’m in the same boat as you smh

Samantha

Ddd of 2/27 supposs to be loaded on emerald card. It is 2/28 10:30 am and still nothing on emerald card. Everyone else i know got theres yesterday. Anyone in the same position or know why?

G grays

Got mine in California already.
              10:00pm

Maria

Mine also updated just called the number on the card I’m in california

Joe

Yep updated, should be money droppin from the sky this evening!!!

Kelly Lawson

I filled online, and on the IRS website it says still processing but received an email that refund will be direct deposited on my account the 27th. Will I get it on the 27th?

ThankGoodness

Mine updated, too!!๐Ÿ˜„

Ash

Hey guys,

Call back of card

. Message changed to they have received notice from irs and my money will be loaded onto card by 2.27.

Thatโ€™s some progress…getting there ….

Ash

@David

Thank you.

Ash

Larry

Weโ€™re just keeping each other posted, you donโ€™t have to join in. We heard you, you said we will be getting our money late tonight into tomorrow. People just want the comfort of being updated. Just like all the other threads on this site. Ppl, letโ€™s keep each other posted, except you Larry.

Good luck everyone

David
                              @david-2

Ok a couple answers to questions.

You will see NOTHING pending on the emerald card.

Deposits will start rolling in this evening, I have seen some others posting as early as 3pm EST, and continue all night.

They do the deposits in large batches, like a group of people at a time. NOT all at once.
                              So do not lose hope if you see others with theirs and you haven’t gotten yours yet..

STALK the APP once you see others getting theirs. You get a TEXT hours after the funds are released to your card, and an email after that.

Your emerald card will update before anything else.

Hope this helps

Larry huff

Can you spend the update? Can you use the update to pay your electric bill? Noooooooo. When itโ€™s there itโ€™s there! Be glad youโ€™re getting a refund at all!!!

Ash

Brittany Coffee

I know , it’s driving me crazy too. But hey, we’re getting closer!!! I’m sure the system will be slow to update and our money will be in our hands way before we receive notifications.

I’ll keep everyone posted if a notification or cash comes in. Good luck everyone! !!!

Brittany coffee
                                    @coffeegirl89

@ash

I called the card and it says the same thing…nothing pending either, but I talked To H and r block yesterday and they said it will be a suprise when it randomly comes on ur card, bc if you had there fees with held or a advance , our refund goes straight to there bank first and the funds we owe are taken out then sent to our card, they said it is fairly quick and with in the same day it has been sent …but I hate that theres no update on it it…makes me wonder if there system not being updated would mean the emerald card womt be updated when funds are sent?

Ash

Brittany Coffee
                                      My status is the same as your, except I’m in nys. I haven’t called number on back of card yet but will do so around 7-8 tonight.

Anyone call the number on the card yet? Also, do they charge us to check balance by phone if you haven’t received your money yet? Like take the money out when it comes???

Good vibes๐Ÿ’™โค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ
                                      Let’s keep each other posted.

Brittany coffee
                                        @coffeegirl89

Just updating you all but its 648am in southpoint ohio where I’m from, my ddd is 2/27, irs says it’s been approved , the 3rd bars that says sent is NOT highlighted, I checked myBlock app and it still says my refund has been accepted as of 1/31 there system hasnt updated to what the irs has on there website, and as of right now nothing is pending I hope the funds are made available at some point today, bc everytime I used the emerald card thru h and r block, I have always gotten my refund 24-48hrs earlier

Lilly

I got a small advance this year and my fees taken out. Just wondering if the advance will slow up my deposit? This is my first year using the Emerald card . I got my state on the 7th. I read from a lot of people that they had their fees taken out of the state and they were up set but that didnt happen to me.. I got my full state refund to the emerald card. Any insight will be helpfull!! Thanks!!!

David
                                            @david-2

You all can start to see your money on your emerald cards tomorrow. After midnight tonight, call the number on the back of your cards, enter the 4 digit last 4 of card number, It will say they they received notice from IRS that your tax refund has been released, and to expect it loaded by 2/27.

I got mine on the 21st @ 915pm EST. with a DDD of 22nd.

They started rolling in @ around 6pm EST for other users, and on the hour every hour.

Hope this helps

Ash

On the bright side, I don’t see many 2.22.19 DDD’S who were to get deposits complaining they didn’t get their money on the emerald card. I haven’t seen many complaints, but maybe I missed them. I guess the real test will be the 27th.

Crystal

Also an emerald card user with a ddd of 2/27. Waiting as patiently as possible but it’s difficult ๐Ÿ˜”

Tami

Does anyone know if there is a way to check and see if the filing fees have been paid through h&r?

Bless The Beauty

I’m also ddd 2/27 first time using the emerald card with fees coming out,. we have a second child coming in june a little girl so i’m looking to get my toddler his summer and spring clothes and the baby stuff, stock up on hygiene products from walmart and anything else i can find. lol

Joe

@tiffany

Same case for alot of people you are not alone. Typically its pay bills, catch up on bills, loans, people you owe. Have 1-2 meals out at a place you normally cant. Shop at walmart clearance instead of thrift store for a day. Of course hit dollar tree thats a daily here!!!!

Tiffanyto

Who else feels rich for a day lmbo? My family always goes somewhere we dont get to go alot because of $ & THEN I sit down and do my bills.
                                                        Lol we definitely hit Walmart up. Lol but I’m more like the chick who gets her income taxes and buys 100 items from the dollar tree caz I’m so used to thinking CHEAP. What about you guys anybody have cooks plans for return day?

Tiffany

Guy I have the same DDD of the 27th. Normally it comes the day before that. So the 26th our money should be direct deposited but it’s never early that day. I have had it go on at 2pm and I’ve had it go on at like 8/9pm that night before my actual direct deposit date (DDD). Just thought I’d agree that. I’m with you all hoping it comes early but just to give you guys some accurate info I thought I’d share that.

Kara

Also, I’ve received my DDD but my hr block app hasn’t updated to say “refund approved” nor do I have any pending deposits. It may still be too soon, but I’ve been on edge since 1.23.๐Ÿ˜  I’ll be happy as long as it comes by the 27th, but irs says it will be sent to bank 2.27, how long does it take hrblock to take fees and put on our card? I’m worried I will be waiting all week for them to release my cash.

Kara

Anyone have any assumptions as to what day us 2.27 emerald card holders will get our money?

They have fees they need to take from my refund. I’ll tell you, this is my last time im paying someone to do my simple taxes๐Ÿ˜ข

Tami

@Me
                                                                Those ddd 2/22 scavengers! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jennifer
                                                                  @crackbaby

Walmart will probably be the only thing open once it comes, so guess I’ll see y’all at Walmart lmao

Jennifer
                                                                    @crackbaby

Have used this card for years, it has always came the evening before your DDD. Wish it was sooner but oh well, its coming soon enough ;)

Me

Tami i got my money one day early last year hopping for the same this year, however the way Walmart is looking today it will be nothing left on the 26th

Tami

Does anyone know if you see a pending deposit on your emerald card a day or 2 before it actually deposits?

And no shame in my game, I’m going to Walmart!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• #4299090
                                                                        Me

Shannon damn right i am never claimed any different yhe yhe

• #4299021
                                                                          Shannon
                                                                            @ninnjette

@Me,
                                                                            If your going to Walmart then you are a redneck. Welcome to the redneck club.

• #4299008
                                                                            MISS Jae

Once the Hrblock email comes, the money is usually loaded within a few hours. [Emerald card]
                                                                              The email says can take 3 to 5 days, but it never has for me. Ever.

• #4299004
                                                                              Brittany coffee
                                                                                @coffeegirl89

My ddd is the 27th..wish it would be sooner bc I got a car a need to fix

• #4298021
                                                                                KAREN E

They usually post day of ddd

• #4298004
                                                                                  Me

last year i got my refund one day early on the card, i dont remember the years past, i do remember last year it was around 4:30 on the 21st,

• #4297021
                                                                                    Moonstarr

Emerald Card
                                                                                      Filed 1/29
                                                                                      Eitc
                                                                                      Still pricessing…

If I only had a brain#EmeraldCity

• #4296901
                                                                                      Thomas

Backlog 1 to 2 weeks 1st or 8th

• #4296664
                                                                                        IRS (stands for Isn’t releasing shit)

Ive had the emerald card 4 years now and i usually get it the night before around 11pm

• #4296493
                                                                                          Margot
                                                                                            @margot

I don’t have a DDD yet but I’ve used the Emerald Card for the past 10 years and I’ve NEVER gotten my money earlier than the DDD.

• #4296471
                                                                                            Manda

I meant also, not sorry. Silly swipe text

• #4296470
                                                                                              Manda

I’m sorry an Emerald Card user with 2/27 date. Will update as anything changes.

Viewing 43 reply threads
                                                                                            • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.