Join Live Discussion

Eligible for 3rd stimulus no date yet? Anyone has the same and saw change post h

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Eligible for 3rd stimulus no date yet? Anyone has the same and saw change post h

• This topic has 830 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Diana.
  • Topic Starter
    Lusa
    @lisa8

So I checked payment system showing I’m eligible for 3rd stimulus date not available will update when becomes available. Anyone else has the same issue and if so did you saw change or got date?

Viewing 75 replies - 1 through 75 (of 862 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    forgottenfiler

So, my IRS account now shows the amount of my 3rd stimulus, GMP still says the same ole bull🤷‍♂️..at least there is some movement. nothing in bank account yet though.

Diana

Hang in there everyone! There is hope. Woke up to this today.

Payment Status
    We scheduled your payment to be mailed on December 10, 2021 to the address we have on file for you.

We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help or do not receive your payment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

forgottenfiler

Now GMP says to be deposited on the 8th, no territory codes, no rhyme or reason why i waited this long. just is!

forgottenfiler

mine shows up in tax account but GMP still the same🤷‍♂️

GLASSMAN759

I can’t believe it!!! It just randomly just popped into my account!
    GMP still says the same thing but I actually recieved it!!!
    I pray that you all see yours soon!

Msty2u

Finally, Dec 1 is my date as well. I had the same issue. At this point if they have not begun the process to remove the code then filing on taxes would be the move due to the time it took to research 6-8 weeks. I was definitely on the 8 week end.

GLASSMAN759

@forgottenfiler I feel your pain and I’m sorry!

forgottenfiler

@Glassman759, i was told the same. sucks!

GLASSMAN759

@jessi Thank you I was able to get through…..
    However I had no territory codes and they also have no idea why I didn’t get it. They told me I will probably have to claim it on my taxes next year. 😒

Jessi

@glassman, 1-866-682-7451 ext 569 ask them to remove the territory XYZ code off your account

Sendmemymoney

Finally!!!!! A light at the in of the tunnel Dec 1st my ship is coming in praise ye the Lord

Ash777

Finally got a DD date for Dec 2nd. God is good. When I was about to lose all hope I woke up to good news. In my opinion, I too feel they had a glitch they are now fixing. I called about the territory code early October…followed up with IRS a week or so ago and was told she didn’t see anything and would just plan to file on my taxes this year. So don’t give up on hope, unfortunately but fortunately they are still working on getting them to us.

GLASSMAN759

Who do I call about the possible territory glitch I can’t figure out what number to call

Nycityboriqua
    @nycityboriqua

Finally got a deposit date Dec 3 direct deposit

Kim

Got an update that it will be deposited on the 24th. I’ve been PSNA since March. Called about the territory glitch on Oct 8th. Was told that was the problem and to wait
    Don’t give up hope. I’m truly surprised. The territory code is a real thing, and they are fixing it.

GLASSMAN759

Nothing yet here, lost all hope!

Ash777

Has anyone had any updates?

Andy

Dom. Will u let me know when u do get it.thsnk you

Andy

Dominique. Will u let me know when u get it in the mail.thank you

Sendmemymoney

@Kate
    Did you get your EIP 3?

Dominique

@Andy mine showed date to be mailed Nov 15 and I show through informed delivery to be mailed today.

Andy

If they mail the stimulus checks how long does it usually take to receive it

Chrystal
    @ctct

Finally mine changed! It was saying I was eligible but no payment date and had the last four of my checking account to be deposited into, but as of yesterday it says it will be mailed and gives a specific date. I’m not sure why it’s not being deposited but I’m getting it so I’m not complaining. I thought it was a lost cause until tax time but still checked for updates every so often.

AUBREY
    @jackaspade

Finally got thru to the IRS today and the territory code was on my account as well. Answered a few questions to have it removed and was told I should have my stimulus in 6-8 weeks if I am eligible. Fingers crossed. Will keep you guys posted.

Dom
    @domsom

Hi I called the number and was told I had a territory code listed on my account as well. The guy who assisted me had to make note of me not ever living out of the country and send it off to be removed. I too was told it will take 6-8 weeks. Do anyone know if they will mail a check or send to the account # listed?

Jessi

Major updates guys! @ FUSTRATEDLEE. HOPEFULLY EVERYONE IS REMAINING SAFE IN THESE TRYING TIMES. HERE IS THE UPDATE, I CALLED THE IRS @ 1-866-682-7451 EXT 569. I SPOKE TO A MRS.MCNEIL AND SHE STATED THAT THE IRS HAD A MEETING AND FIGURED OUT WHAT THE GLITCH WAS. IT TURNS OUT THAT THEIR IS A GLITCH THAT WE WERE STUCK IN THAT RELATES TO A FEW QUESTIONS WHICH ARE IDENTITY QUESTION REGARDING IF WE LIVE IN THE VIRGIN ISLANDS, GUAM PUERTO RICO AND SURROUNDING AREAS.

Richard
    @rich-usaf

@Ms1987 Thank you! the lady I spoke with at you extension called 1-866-682-7451 EXT 569 was amazing. Come to find out my wife had the Guam code and that was holding up our Joint payment. She said it should be cleared up and deposited in 6-8 weeks.

Karen
    @beyondfrustrated

The same thing happen to me called last week asked if I lived or worked in hawaii Guam or other territories. I told her no. Same address for years. She said it must be a internal error and would send to another dept to remove the code and issue my stimulus in 6 weeks. Spoke to 6 agents that day to one would help me except this last lady who spent a hour researching my account. Filed taxes feb received refund in feb. No address changes no bank changes mo unemployment or amendments

Coljes0718

Still eligible with no date!! Hopefully we all update soon..this is so frustrating!!!

Victor

Still no payment date…it’s ridiculous!!!! I’ve been waiting since it started in March. I owe taxes but can’t afford the ridiculous amount they want each month. IRS will threaten to levy you for their money but won’t give us our stimulus check. They don’t care.

K
    @kaysrob7

Hi All
    I FINALLY received my DD on 8-25!!
    My status had been payment but no date since March. Received 1st & 2nd stimulus with no issues. Also receiving CTC without issues. Also filed in March 2020 taxes and received refund in 10 days. I never had a change of bank account either…. So once I stopped checking…. There it was. I had resided to the fact that I would have to claim next year but happy that is not the case!!! So there is no rhyme or reason but there is HOPE FOR ALL!!!😎

Kate

Just wanted to update that several people with the eligible but no date status have posted on other chats and Facebook, that they finally have a dd date and money pending. .. THERE IS HOPE .. I unfortunately still have the same status.. but this is the first news of anyones status changing.. fingers crossed that we may get it soon

Erin
    @erinmcgr80yahoo-com

Get my payment finally changed from eligible with no date to being mailed August 27th.

Dominique

Finally! Not sure why mine was mailed but I’m happy to be finally receiving it!!

Payment Status

We scheduled your payment to be mailed on November 15, 2021 to the address we have on file for you.

We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help or do not receive your payment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Vulcan

Also, my IRS account now shows EIP3 amount under the “Tax Records” tab.

Vulcan

Finally an update!

“We scheduled your payment to be deposited on November 17, 2021 to the bank account below.”

I called IRS about the territory code on Sep 21.

forgottenfiler

@Ash777, I am with you, i know exactly how you feel.

Ash777

So over it. No change no money. I just don’t understand. People need there money. I hate the government right now. God knows I need this money, so trying to be optimistic. This was so mishandled in a time of need for a lot of us. Still praying for the best.

Missy
    @missyc22

Logged onto my banking account. Scheduled to be finally deposited tomorrow!

Usman

Mine was deposited in my bank account.

MS1987

For the people who have received theirs. Do you have prepaid cards or bank accounts?

Kate

After waiting since March .. and calling , Sept 27, to have territory code removed.. I finally got my third stimulus in a dd yesterday,!!!!!!

Usman

And my status still says

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

But, the money is in my account now!!! Good luck everyone. I never thought this day would happen!!!

Usman

OMG, I just got my deposit. Shocking!!!

Juicy39

It finally happened after months and months of waiting my third stimulus deposit and hour ago

MS1987

Dang. I called on Sept 20th about territory code had it removed and still have not received mine ugh

Huzzah

I also got mine today. Finally, after all that IRS hogwash and jumping through hoops. Called them on October 20th and did that whole “I live in the states, not the territories” questions. I just can’t fathom how a system puts that many people living in the Caribbean, especially ones who file their taxes living so far away from the ocean.

Demi291

No update at all but just received it today. Hope you all got the same good news.😊🌞🙏🏽

Juicy39

Smh I’ve come to the conclusion that we all mightiest well filed our third stimulus next year on our taxes and pray we recieve it then this is my 6 week the irs claim I had the territory code and still waiting.

forgottenfiler

Ok, so i called the number again. I explained about the “territory” code, The person i spoke with looked in the system for anything that might be holding it back. After a 15 min wait i was told there is NOTHING holding my stimulus, it is systematicaly issued when it is ready. He did not see anything about a territory code in the system.

Dominique

I too called the number in regards to the territory code and was told it needed to be removed etc. so after validating who I was, he guy put me on hold and submitted it to be removed which he stated could take up to 6-8 weeks. Im on week 4 now. Has anyone who has had the territory code removed actually gotten their funds. I wonder how will they send it by mail or to the account # listed

Dominique

O

MS1987

Mine changes every week. Now says Nov 1st

Sendmemymoney

Did anybody else as of date change? Mine’s was stuck on May 10 until now but no other update just curious

MS1987

It doesn’t show on transcripts. It only shows on the IRS side so you have to call about it.

Demi291

Can someone tell where the code is showing at on the transcripts. I’ve looked in all 4 areas of my transcript but dont see any new codes and I still havent gotten my stimulus😡

Msty2u

Forgotten filer

I called the same number and was ask questions if I lived in Guam and was advised there was a territory code. When I called I explained I had been waiting and wanted to see if there was an error coming up. I was transferred to another department who submitted the request to have territory code removed. I was advised to allow 6-8 weeks. So my advice is to call back and get another agent.

forgottenfiler

I calked the said number and, i was told there is no such territory code.

Ash777

Finally called about territory code and rep submitted a form to another dept. after asking some questions as far as American residency and oversees. When I checked A couple of days ago. My status went from eligible with no date to unable to provide information either because of not being processed yet or not being eligible. Today I checked and it said I was eligible and will receive a date when it is being disbursed via email again.

Ms1987

Do we know when people are updating? Is it random or a certain day of the week? I had my territory code removed on sept 20. No changes yet.

Kate

Several people with the territory code who had it removed, got their money !! Took about 3 weeks. And they were eligible with no payment date and some psna.. so there is hope. I am still waiting but only been two weeks for me .. I’ll let you guys know if I end up getting it.

forgottenfiler

I said it before and i’ll say it again, we will claim this on our taxes.

patientlywaiting

I called and was told that the territory thing was fixed on accounts last week. They were in the process of researching my account after I gave them all of our information and phone cutoff about 3 minutes into the hold time. ugh. I tried to call back and the woman’s system was down. The EIP phone number is zero help whatsoever.

Kate

Someone who was eligible with no date. And had the territory code .. who was told the standard. 6-8wks.. has gotten their money in 3weeks.. so there is hope. Only been 1week for me. So .. I’ll update if I do get it at any point .

Kate

@stillwaiting .I couldn’t see one on my transcript either, it’s on the IRS side, they can see it and there are a ton of people with it. So I called to see and it was. someone said that the IRS people got a memo on Sept 17 telling them how to handle these accounts when people call. So done will tell you they don’t see it, others have heard that, but when you get someone that knows and has read the memo, they know exactly what you are talking about and how to fix it.

Stillwaiting

@Kate where do you see the territory code? I’ve looked all over my transcripts and can’t find anything or a reason for a holdup on my tax return. It’s even been processed. No hold codes but definitely not 846 refund code either. It’s like it’s just sitting waiting on someone to push a button.

Kate

I finally decided to call about the territory code .. been eligible since march .. Wait Ng like everyone. I called several days til I got thru and when I asked about it, she said yes I had one, asked me questions about living in guam or territories and then said my acct would be sent to dept to be fixed and if I’m eligible I would get it in 6-8wks. So . I guess that’s something. Ill believe when I see it tho … Fingers crossed

Ms1987

I called 1-866-682-7451 EXT 569 the lady was super nice and just asked if i was ever living in Guam i said no and she said she will send in a referral to get it taken off hold and talking to the lady was about an 1.5 hour process, but hopefully it works!

Sendmemymoney

@ms1987
    Who did you call? I call Friday and and was oh hold for like 10 minutes talk to an older lady and ask her about this code she act like she didn’t know what I was referring to and for the sake of me would not open my account to look at it and hung the phone up😡😡😡

Ms1987

I called about the territory code and it was holding up my stimulus!! They said they will put in a referral and have the code removed and i will get it in 6-8 weeks!!!

FrustratedLee

Has anyone tried calling and asking about this territory code on their account? Been seeing it on another group and apparently that’s what’s been blocking the stimulus payments from going out?

baldwin
    @baldwin

Get my payment said that they would deposit my stimulus on 8/25 to my old account. Today, it has updated to they will mail my payment on 9/13.

kelvin

@ Jessi, dont loose hope, you might see that deposit soon, they still have until December, so their slowly still sending payments …. I receive an update today on GMP their going to send mine by mail on September 13, after it was rejected by my old bank last week.

Jessi

Checked again today on 9/3/2021 @ 12:40AM. still the same. Eligible without a payment deposit date. Please god we need this. we are all suffering

PalcarajoconelIRS

I have hope that tomorrow Wednesday mine will change

Viewing 75 replies - 1 through 75 (of 862 total)
  • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.