EITC/ACTC – Accepted 1/25 STILL NO PATH!

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season EITC/ACTC – Accepted 1/25 STILL NO PATH!

• This topic has 21 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Doublejsmommy.
  • Topic Starter
    Tiffany
      @tadams1129

My state has already been approved with a DDD of 1/31. It’s sitting at Republic Bank with a transfer date of 2/1. That’s a plus.

I filed on 1/25 and was accepted on the same day. I still cannot order transcripts as they are not available. I still have one bar on WMR, topic 152. No movement, no PATH. I believe I’m a weekly, as my deposit last year was on a Wednesday, the 22nd.

Anyone else have a similar situation? Accepted on the same day and still no path?

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Doublejsmommy

Same here! Filed 1/24 was accepted 1/25. Still saying my return was accepted. I was hoping to at least updat to the PATH message today but I also read that there’s another update scheduled for tonight but I’m unsure how true that is

Nmguy123

Filed 1/25
            Accepted 12/6 eic & actc
            Wmr 1 bar. Tax topic 152 as of 2/3

I was expecting a path update this morning, i just want some sort of progress being in limbo is the worst

Tiffany

Still no path like the rest of you, but my bar is gone and so is tax topic 152. Still nothing on the transcripts either.

Kaykay

Path Msg. showed up this morning.. what does that mean anyone?

Anthony

Just got the path message this morning

Ryan

Ashka Refunds can be process before the 15th just not dispersed until after the 15th. Most people with eitc etc will get theres between 16 and 23rd. Which is why Turbo Tax and other sites predict the 16th. Just wanted to correct that statement. Funds will be held until 15th not wait to be processed.

Carter

I filed 1/26. Accepted 1/26. I got both actc & eic. No path message yet. Just topic 152. Getting a bit nervous. This is the earliest I ever filed I usually do it 2/1 but wanted to get it done as quickly as possible.

WillBeas
                        @willbeas

Ikr

Tiffany

@Aksha We all know this. I created this and the other thread you commented on to keep track of movement. Whether it be the PATH message, transcripts, ddd, etc. However, some are able to see their transcripts already with cycle codes displaying ddd dates already, while their WMR hasn’t moved an inch. :)

Aksha
                            @kaykay

Where’s My Federal Refund?
                            Note: Since you’re getting the Earned Income Credit and the Additional Child Tax Credit, the IRS can’t process your refund until after February 15, 2018. The earliest the IRS expects refunds to be available is February 27, 2018 (if you chose direct deposit or a debit card).

FYI:

IF YOU FILED BOTH THIS IS THE REASON THERE IS A DELAY!!!

Tiffany
                              @tadams1129

Good morning everyone. I checked my transcripts this morning and was able to view the account transcript and wage transcript, yet they are still both blank. Yesterday, I was only able to view the wage transcript, although blank. WMR still has one bar, tax topic 152.

cgdesilva
                                @cgdesilva

@jay that cycle shows as 2/5/2018

I filed the 22nd, accepted the 23rd still no path message and just one bar on WMR.

Lore

Filed 1/17
                                  Accepted 1/8
                                  Got my CA refund 1/26

No path message & can’t order my transcripts yet

jay

Filed 1/25
                                    Accepted 1/25
                                    EIC/ACTC

Topic 152 1 bar

Was able to order transcripts on 1/31 with no 846 and no PATH
                                    Cycle code 20180503 (Can someone tell me what that means? The date and weekly/daily?)
                                    Processing date 2/19/2018

2/1 3:30AM PATH showed up. Checked transcripts and still no 846. All the numbers still check out the same. Still topic 152 on WMR.

I guess the next move I can expect is an approved on WMR? I’m guessing when I see that the 846 will be on the transcript?

Thanks!

Clubbin’ Gnomes

My REFUND DROPPED LAST NIGHT at 6:30 p.m. (PST)

I filed w/ TT on 01/18
                                      Received by IRS (one bar on WMR) 01/18
                                      Approved on 01/22
                                      My refund dropped at 6:30 last night (PST)

I paid fees up front. Had direct deposit…

I filed w/ EIC – I have others calling BS on me but I swear, I was in TOTAL shock. I just wanted to offer hope!

It was totally different from last year. I filed w/ TT on 01/12 (I can’t remember exact timeline of acceptance, approval, etc.) and got my refund on 02/22. The only difference was that I paid fees up front this year vs. last year I had them w/held. I feel like I recall SBTG having my fund (per their site) for 2-3 days before it dropped into my account.

If you have questions, let me know!

Jace

I heard it’s all on hold until feb 20.

Clubbin’ Gnomes

I received my refund guys – I thought I had the EITC but how would I have received it filing w/ that credit?

I filed w/ TT on 01/18
                                          Received by IRS (one bar on WMR) 01/18
                                          Approved on 01/22
                                          My refund dropped at 6:30 last night (PST)

There is hope! I paid fees up front. Had direct deposit…

Lance

I filed 1/20 accepted 1/22 then the path message showed up around the 27th. No movement since then, but I was able to order transcripts last night which some people claim that means you are already done processing and approved

Megan

If you get the path act message saying to check back mid February dose that mean it was approved already?

Tiffany
                                                @tadams1129

@negasonic teenage warhead I’m in MO.

negasonic teenage warhead

What state are you un?

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                              • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.