Early Filers, 4464c letter, refund received

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Early Filers, 4464c letter, refund received

• This topic has 21 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by redacted B.
  • Topic Starter
    MKR

How many early filers with receipt of a 4464c letter have received their refund? I filed with TurboTax 1/30, received letter 3/12, but still waiting on update.

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        redacted B

Hillary, I use H&R Block and this still happened to me. Although, by looking online Turbo Tax filers we’re indeed their primary targets.

Christie Bluhm

Hillary–This is from Intuit

So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for “personal income tax” instead.

Then press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.

Then press 3 “for all other questions.”

Then press 2 “for all other questions.”

– When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don’t enter anything.

– After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.

It should then transfer you to an agent.

Hillary

What is a phone number that actually lets you speak to a person? It has been 62 days, and the number I am told to call after 60 days is 100% automated. No help! Is there a law about how long they have to process your return? Is this all due to TurboTax? If so, I will never use them again!

SJM

I filed and got accepted 1/29. Never seen path bars disappeared 2/16 updates to we have received your return and it is being processed. Called on 2/26 said nothing was sent out and to call back on the 2nd of April.309 received 4464c letter dated 3/6 telling me to wait 60 days. Called back last Monday the 2nd rep told me to call back if I didn’t receive my return by April 19th. I’m lost , seems like they are telling people the same thing

MKR

I filed/accepted 1/30 w/TurboTax. Got my state refund Feb. 21. Received 4464c on 3/12 (dated 3/9). Last time I spoke to the IRS the guy told me to call back on April 19 (he said that is when my review is up) if I have not had any update. That is only 41 days from March 9. You would think the IRS would k ow their numbers ….

MKR

I am wondering if there is some sort of software glitch for those of us that filed with TurboTax early. Or if our returns are floating in an unknown abyss that the IRS forgot about it cannot retrieve. This is ridiculous.

Prettyladyte
                      @prettyladyte

Wow there’s so many of us here still waiting may God release each of our refunds in our accounts immediately !!!

Michael

F/A 2/9 w/ Turbo Tax. WMR w/ still being processed since end of Feb. Received 4464c dated 3-15-2018 w/ 570 code. Still waiting!

Saul Gomez

I received a letter 2/12/18 and I’ve yet to get anything.

John Schnekdr

Same thing here. Filed 2/4/18 accepted 2/4/18, received a 4464c 2/27/18 and still haven’t heard a thing. I can see my transcripts online and it verifies they received and my return is on a code 570 hold….my action pending. My letter says they are reviewing my wages, withholding, credits, or business income. I don’t have a business and I didn’t have have any credits this year so I have no clue what the problem is. I verified everything on my W-2 against what I filed on H&R Block and everything is correct line by line.

TayTay

Filed TT 01/30, received 4464c letter on 03/12, no update on wmr since 02/13 or transcripts.

Jeannie

STILL WAITING !!!!

Michael

@shangels03 your cycle code is on your transcript

jjoswalt

Same here, filed 1/30, received letter 3/18. Says you don’t ‘have’ to call, and can take 60 up to 60 days….. Still waiting anxiously~~

shangels03

@Michael, where can you find your cycle code?

shangels03

I filed on 1/29, accepted than my bars went away. Than after 8 phone calls received my 4883c letter. Successfully completed my identity verification and than on 3/23 received letter 4464C. I am about done with the IRS, same job, same house, same credit…nothing has changed with my return. Still no updates.

Michael

@SAS It seems like most posters here who called were told the 45 day frame from the processing date (mine is 3/19/2018) w/ 570 code. I got my 4464c letter dated 3/15/2018. IRS rep informed me up to 60 days from the 4464c letter. However, it may be processed sooner. I would think yours should come through soon. My cycle code ends in 5. From my understanding those update Saturdays.

SAS

Filed with Turbo tax.. Accepted 1/22.
                                            Received letter 4464c 3/7..
                                            Was first told i was on a 45 day review that started 2/14 and was up today 3/29.
                                            Called IRS today.(still no different news and still waiting)!! She said give 60 days. I wanna scream! So tired of the “not knowing”.

LTL

I also filed early on 1/30 with turbo tax. WMR tool still says processing and I’m still waiting on my refund. Got letter 4464c 3/12 . It’s now 3/21 should i just wait?

StrugglingSC

StrugglingSC
                                                I filed January 27 and accepted on the 29th then a week later my bars disappeared. Then I called to check on my return they stated it was under review for 45 days. I then contacted an advocate because I am going through a hardship. She said she put in a request to release it on March 6 and that I needed to get back to her by April 12th I then called the iris and they said they received the request on the 9th and that they had 2 weeks (March 20th)to respond back to her. Well I counted the days from when I filed the return and it’s actually 45 days exactly. I called the iris today and they said my refund was released…Yayyyyy but they don’t have a date yet but keep looking………Anybody have any idea when the refund is released how long does it take to hit the account?????

Prettyladyte
                                                  @prettyladyte

I filed 1/25 with HRB was told a letter dated 3/12 would be sent out so happen I received it same day it was dated still processing message no bars with tt152 and amount on side…0705 cycle code praying for a update in the morning this has been a long journey may God be with us all for he knows what we all have need of before we even ask I’m praying for a release for all our our refunds

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                              • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.