Early EITC Filers Paper Check

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Early EITC Filers Paper Check

• This topic has 30 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by checkplz.
  • Topic Starter
    Michael
      @minglis1967

Any early EITC filers who opted for a paper check get theirs in the mail yet? If not feel free to post any updates and ill do the same. My WMR status says it will be mailed by the 26th but someone on here under the name “NotaBot” checked her usps informed delivery and saw that her check was in the mail and due for delivery. That was 2 days ago but she or he never updated as to whether it actually came. Good luck everyone, heres to hoping it doesnt take Until March!

Viewing 29 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        checkplz

so very happy to see that lovely mailman today?
          I got my check!!
          good luck to everyone who is holding on to hope for a delivery today!

Michael
            @minglis1967

@sheila Don’t worry my informed delivery just updated so id imagine you’ll get yours today also. Us Texans gotta look out for one another d :

Whoops I think ive been messaging too many people on here an got mixed up. You got yours yesterday smh lol NVM!

Michael
              @minglis1967

Well its official for me also, check is on the truck to be delivered today. Congratulations to everyone who also woke up to that beautiful Informed Delivery message. Anybody still waiting will more than likely see theirs tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your posts/updates. Until next year!

checkplz

YAY !!!! Yahoo!!! Whoopee!!! right there on informed delivery is that beautiful piece of mail!!
                (now i just have to hope that this isn’t one of the days that my mailman runs out of time in his work day before he gets to me)
                I’m happy for all that get theirs today

Sheila

YAY so happy for everyone about their updates :)))

checkplz

oh my gosh i have to check my informed delivery. im excited

NCMom2

My informed delivery shows my check as well!!! Woo Hoo!! Relief!

* Kayla *
                        @keithandkayla

Informed delivery updated, my check is in! Of course i work 12 hour shifts all weekend so i cant actually get it til Monday, but yay!

Good luck guys!

Michael
                          @minglis1967

@Sheila That is great news! That means the mail is moving as it should and everyone else should see theirs tomorrow who didn’t get it today. Thanks for the update!

NCMom2

Congrats!!! Hoping for the same result tomorrow!

Sheila

Forgot to add it came in a white envelope this time, I’ve been so use to the light blue envelopes.

Sheila

Our mailman ran a few hours late today, but guess what??!! Our check came in YAY!!! Good luck to everyone else!!

NCMom2

I totally agree with you @Michael….just lots of wishful thinking! : )

Michael

Most first class mail is supposed to make it in three days so it’s highly likely tomorrow is when we will start to see people getting their checks. Today would have been nice but just remember tomorrow is likely. Remember what we’ve all waited through to get here? One more day is gonna fly by. Good luck everyone!

NCMom2

Nothing in my informed delivery today either…was so hoping. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

* Kayla *
                                        @keithandkayla

Informed delivery just updated and no check for me. Better luck to you guys!

Michael

So glad everyone’s status has updated aswell. I woke up at 12:15 an while getting a glass of water decided to check WMR and after seeing it had updated to 3 bars I slept like a baby. I’ll update when I get word of my check arriving or when it arrives. Just a couple maybe a few more days and we will all be able to take care of our bills, and/or buy that new thing we absolutly don’t need, just absolutely want lol.

Thanks everyone for your posts

NCMom2

I woke up to 3 beautiful bars as well! Now to continue checking informed delivery! Hoping for tomorrow if it was mailed Monday. SUCH relief!

* Kayla *
                                              @keithandkayla

I updated to sent as well! Gosh, you have no idea how amazing it was to see 3 bars! Actually, you do!!! Now its up to the good ole USPS!

Sheila

my bars finally updated to refund sent!

Your refund was mailed on February 26, 2018. If you do not receive your refund, please wait until March 26, 2018 to contact us as we are unable to take any further action until then.

Lulu

So after calling they actually mailed them out on 2/26 which was yesterday

* Kayla *
                                                    @keithandkayla

I love it since i can’t check my box a couple days out of the week because of my horrible work schedule, but on the other days it seems to update after ive already checked my box lol. Im hoping it comes weds. Otherwise i have to wait until next Monday :(

NCMom@

@keithandkayla I am doing the SAME thing with informed delivery!!!! LOL!

* Kayla *
                                                        @keithandkayla

I didnt receive it and im still at 2 bars. Im hoping to see it soon. Signed up for informed delivery and stalking it!

NCMom@

My WMR shows mail date BY 2/26/18. Nothing came today and the the WMR has not moved to the 3rd bar of “refund sent”.

Hoping that tomorrow it will show as mailed and that the check may appear by the end of the week!

Sheila

Did anyone here get their paper check today? I have the same date of the 26th but nothing came. They usually sent out the paper checks on Fridays and they always arrived on Monday….

* Kayla *
                                                              @keithandkayla

Im 2/26 as well, i noticed on the left side of WMR it says the same 2/26 for “refund date ” . I will update when received.

Bill

you’ll get it 2-3 days after mailing (they usually mail out on your DDD)
                                                                if you havent seent anything by monday the 5th, call treasury and ask about your “disbursement” not your ‘refund’

patience is a virtue ;)

Michael
                                                                  @minglis1967

@ncmom2 , Wouldn’t that be nice! I guess we will see. Thanks for the status update

NCMom2
                                                                    @ncmom2

@minglis1967, WMR says mail by 2/26 for me as well. Nothing showing on informed delivery and WMR hasn’t hit the refund sent bar yet…hoping maybe tomorrow as I have read checks get mailed on Fridays.

Viewing 29 reply threads
                                                                • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.