Does anyone have Chime and is/was on PATH

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Does anyone have Chime and is/was on PATH

• Topic Starter
    Dee

Hey,

Just want to know if you are using chime when did you get your deposit? They pay as soon as they get the funds. Just curious.

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Lulucash
          @sweetsweetcash

My son dd is 2/22/19 and he used chime he got his deposit 2/15/19

T gardin

I have chime received my refund last year on 2/16

Awatt
              @awatt

I have chime and my state said it was approved 2/14 but I got the deposit 2/13 ..my paycheck is always two days early so I’m assuming as soon as the IRS releases the funds we will see it posted to our chime cards !

Dee

@Frank

I hope so too

Frank

I have chime. Last year I received 2/16 @ 5PM. I’m hoping it will be early this year also!

Dee

That’s good, I do get my paycheck earlier. Was just wondering if we would see something before anything is updated

Jeremiah
                      @jerry43302

I have Chime. Didn’t get it no earlier last year. It got deposited on 2/22 @ 5:30 PM. I filed January 28th.

mssilky

@dee i had chime last year. Dd hit before wmr updated. It hit 2.16 and wmr when it finally updated showed 2.22. They deposit as soon as they get it. Love chime

Mike

I’m using chime this year, hopefully we get it early like the net spenders lol

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.