Do HR Block deposits Early??

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Do HR Block deposits Early??

• This topic has 19 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Brii.
  • Topic Starter
    ItsmymoneyandineeditNOW

My DDD IS ON THE 26TH JUST WONDERING IF IT’LL COME EARLY ON THE EMERALD CARD

Viewing 18 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Brii
          @imperfective

It depends. I usually receive mine the morning of. My boyfriend received his state the night before his DD.

Sugarfoot

Simple answer..no

It doesn’t matter what you use it depends on the irs releasing funds and the financial institution posting funds. Emerald card is a gimmick to use the service.

I have hr Block
            DDD 2/26
            WMR sent
            846 Code
            No deposit and only shows approved with hr Block

Hope that helps

Patiently going crazy

When I call the emerald card it says congrats your return is complete and the IRS is preparing your return, but no date or amount. Does that mean I still have no DDD?

Brokea$$

When I call my emerald card it says my funds have been posted and my 2019 taxes are complete, but they haven’t been. My ddd is 2/26
                I already received my state and it says an update for that separately from fed when I call.
                Does this mean the funds are pending?
                Every year before I would call and it would atleast say my deposit date

Patiently going crazy

@CpioKeys where do you see it pending? Was there a number you called?

Patiently going crazy

@crackbaby where do you see it pending? Where’d you call?

I still don’t have a DDD but hoping I’ll still get a DD this week some time. I filed and was accepted on 1/21 with EIC. First time filing with HnR. Used emerald card for thing and fees taken from return

ThatGuy

@jigaboofa
                      I’ve been with h&r block past three years. All three years emerald card has gone through axos bank. Always received mine the night before DDD

Jigaboofa

H&R switched to Axos bank this year which DOES deposit 2 days early. Just FYI

Nicole
                          @nikkib

I wonder. I’m using the emerald card this year also and I have no clue how their schedules work. DDD 2/26.

von
                            @coolmaster30

i have a dd of 2/24, will i receive tonight or in the am maybe ? its on the emerald card

CpioKeys

@crackbaby

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been checking at what I “feel” like are good deposit times. (6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm…) I will definitely try again closer to 7:30 or 8pm. I’m still waiting on a 2/24 deposit. I can see it pending but they haven’t released it yet unfortunately.

Jennifer
                                @crackbaby

Been using Emerald Card for 6 years. Always comes the evening before. Usually around 7 pm for me.

Meme

Would be nice if it came early!! Lol

Updated to DDD 2/26 this a.m

Brett Tuzzo

You’ll most likely get it the night before I always get my state and federal the night before the ddd between 430pm and 830pm est

$$$

Day early last year. @ 8pm CT. they also dropped the 2-20 ppl early this year too. On the 19th.

Daysmom

Nope hrb will not deposit early.

Kellyo

Nope. I have been using the green card for about 3 years and it comes on the ddd, as far as I remember, usually mid-morning.

ItsmymoneyandineeditNOW

@Chris ky so is your ddd on the 26th also??

Chris ky

Hope so I got the green card also….

Viewing 18 reply threads
                                          • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.