Direct Deposit Dates for March

Home Forums Archives Date Filed, Accepted and DD Dates Direct Deposit Date (DDD) Direct Deposit Dates for March

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by chrissy.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Have you received a DDD for anytime in March yet? And if so, when did you file?

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        chrissy

accepted 3-5 approved 3-22 with a ddd of 3-26 so we will see !!! I will let uguys know if it comes on time !!!! GOOD LUCK !!!!

Lori

I filed and it was accepted on 2/12. Got my DDD on 3/3 with a DDD of 3/5, and it was in fact deposited today, 3/5. The bars on the IRS site don’t say it was though but it’s in my account.

Anonymous

filed on 1/31/2013

have a dd date of 03/06/2013

Jerry Travelstead Jr.

From Feb. 22 through 28th, IRS “WMR” site gave me a DD of March 1, 2013. As of this morning, no deposit AND the “WMR” site no longer gives a DD date. It’s like the deposit date/status has been retracted but with no explanation.

Felicia

i filed on 2/23 and got an dd today for the 3/4, do they really deposit on mondays? lol i hope so..

Cesar

I e files on Monday 2/25. IRS accepted the refund same day and today IRS updated WMR to deposit will be sent on Monday March 4th. I used turbotax.

therealdank
                      @therealdank

Yeah… I received a CP05 notice 2/17 dated for 1/25 and still on no eta, DD will be available whenever I get one… grr so frustrating!

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The topic ‘Direct Deposit Dates for March’ is closed to new replies.