Direct Deposit 2/22/2017 bank of America

• Creator
    Topic

Pine20apple

So I have a direct deposit date of 2-22-2017. Shows approved but not sent on WMR, others using prepaid cards under path already have money. I called bank of America and they don’t see anything processing so will they be holding it until the 22nd?

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Antonio concepcion

Irs told me will deposit on my BOA bank. On june 8 2017, is been 2 days, and i dont see the money, how long, I am suppost to wait?

Waiting2

I meant ddd….auto correct lol

Waiting2

I meant ddd….auto correct lol

Waiting2

Hey there…so did you get it on your dad?

Tam

Ugh I was looking for those similar to me and it’s disappointing yet refreshing.

Jakeinga

I have been using BoA for 20 years, typically tax refunds show up on the scheduled date. I have seen it show up a day early. A time or two, but that is normally when the DDD is on a weekend.

Don’t hold your breath expecting BoA to give it to you early, but on the other hand in 20 years it has never been late.

T

Hi I worked for b of a they won’t post it til the day of.. which sucks. Unless the day ur ddd falls directly on a holiday or a sat u will get it that fri if not it will show the day of. And the reps on phone will say they can’t see it. Unless u say the trigger words like …hi I’m calling to check “why my return was rejected” can u check ur ach site to see when it hit or reject? They might be able to research it or not or ask for a supervisor

Ten1seven

I have BofA, I get direct deposit every other Friday and even on Thursday they “can’t see” my deposit but I still get it, every time. I think they are just one of those banks that doesn’t tell you they have a pending deposit.

TiredofWaitinginPA
    @tiredofwaitinginpa

I had BOA deposit last year. ddd was 4/6, and thats when I got it.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.