DDD for 2/24 – SBTPG doesn’t show fees anymore or method

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season DDD for 2/24 – SBTPG doesn’t show fees anymore or method

• This topic has 66 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Just Here for Tax Refund Nibbles.
  • Topic Starter
    potatomom

Finally got my DDD for 2/24 (20220605 cycle code, filed and accepted 1/31 and have EIC, CTC, ACTC and claimed a stimulus…had a baby in 2021 haha!)

SBTPG now shows as unfunded (as it always has) but it doesn’t have my direct deposit account anymore just says “unknown” and there’s no fees listed anymore when there previously was 2 listed. Anyone else have this happen?

Viewing 65 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Just Here for Tax Refund Nibbles

@potatomom – Same – I have SBTPG had my refund amount with ‘not funded’ since January. Now, it is all blank and shows UNKNOWN. Kind of freaking out a little. I did get a CP 05 letter in March…but was just patiently waiting. Now I don’t know if I should take the plunge and try to reach someone. Anyone have an recommendations? I’ve NEVER experienced this in ALL my years of filing with Turbo Tax.

Andyrefund

Access to the Rules & Guidelines helps to identify new opportunities to leverage the ACH Network to meet customer’s needs, while maintaining a clear understanding of network requirements.The Rules include the legal framework for the ACH Network, and the basic obligations of each ACH Network participant. Additionally, the included appendices contain details on Rules enforcement, annual audit requirements, a complete table of return reason codes and formatting specifications.

Andyrefund

Nacha Operating Rules Online
              The Foundation for Every ACH Payment The ACH Network is the driving force in new innovations and technology in the way consumers and businesses access, move and use their money. The Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines is the foundation needed for every ACH payment. Understanding the Rules & Guidelines keeps your organization at the top of its field—ensuring efficient ACH payments, strengthening risk management practices and lessening returns and exceptions.

Money motivated

SSN was invalid so called sbtpg and got through to a rep, was told the website overloaded yesterday and crashes through the day due to high volume, give it a few minutes to reload, check again later or call and speak with a rep..I have ddd 2-24 rep says they received my $$ took there fee today and it is being processed $$will be in my account 2morrow. 👍

Hiloshark

@urgh! Zelle transfers ate not through the ACH. There seems to be a lot of misinformation on what is and is not a ach transfer. And no…as so.eone said below. ACH are not instant transfers. Google it.

Ocher Cruz
                    @ocher1

[quote quote=4515507] @ocher1
                    Lol I was of the same mindset until….[/quote]
                    What doesn’t add up is y’all frustration over a deposit that need and has to happens on the 24th. Chill out and be happy for the others, just trust the slow asf process but just trusted, save that energy for when you get the money 💰. Good Luck 🍀

Ugh!

@Steven

You are correct, obsolete practice in todays world. ACH are technically instant, they’re only bound by the date they’re scheduled to be deposited. Payroll and Government checks are drawn on accounts in which the money must be available prior to them being issued. It’s personal checks that still need to clear, unless you have a means to process that check instantly, think when you use a check at Walmart, Target, etc. They run it and know if it’s good instantly.

TJ

@ocher1
                        Lol I was of the same mindset until I saw others having refunds deposited which is great but it just seems a little weird that certain taxpayers with the same circumstances have to wait longer. Something doesn’t add up.

Steven
                          @dcchamp20020

Hiloshark you are completely wrong. It all depends on your bank. I bank with USAA and they do not hold deposits. Once the ACH is received myb funds are released immediately. Last year, my refund hit my account on the DDD around 5:30pm est. Holding deposits is just a standard practice within the banking industry. It’s an obsolete practice imo.

Ocher Cruz
                            @ocher1

Why everyone so desperate and mad, The IRS, The USA Government stated the 24th, you’ll get them the 24th, STOP worrying, save it for after if you don’t get them, but on the meantime relax and keep enjoying your life! ✊🏽💯 I Am 2/24 and I’m just waiting, what else we could do. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣

Ugh!

@hiloshark

If that’s how transfers work, explain to me Zelle… explain to me how I can transfer money from my bank account to my son’s bank account 1,100 miled away, instantly. Explain to me how I can transfer money from PayPal to my bank account instantly. They’re all ACH transfers btw…

Ugh!

hiloshark has no idea what they’re talking about… That’s not at all how this works. I’ve personally been dealing with TT and SBTPG for over a decade. It’s true you probably won’t get it BEFORE your DDD but there is very little truth to anything else being said. I’ve always gotten my payment on my DDD… SBTPG very seldom updates before that day.

SBTPG and other fee collection companies are not allowed to interupt distribution of funds.

ugh

@hiloshark it honestly sounds like you’re trying to sound smart, but you don’t understand how many things work. They’re allowed sending it on the 24th if they so choose. Will they? Possibly not, but the DDD IS the 24th, which means that if it was coming directly from the federal reserve from IRS they could send it on the 24th and they state to allow up until March 1st.

hiloshark

once again. they cant just release your money on the 24th. thats not how th ACH works. they need 24hrs to send it. so it must be sent by sbpgt by tonight to get it to your acct by the 24th. they CANNOT release money and it just automaticly show up in your acct. that not how bank transfers work.

Jenny Wilson
                                      @jennyw

Anyone have any updates?

Jessica
                                        @luvhippie

[quote quote=4515292]Does anyone know how to talk to a live person? I’ve <span id=”IL_AD4″ class=”IL_AD”>tried</span> calling SBTPG but it’s just automated stuff.[/quote]
                                        After option 1 for English then option 4 use a random
                                        6 digit number when asked, then state no you didn’t do service with them in 2021. Wait times are crazy

SailorChey

Does anyone know how to talk to a live person? I’ve tried calling SBTPG but it’s just automated stuff.

SailorChey

What

Jessica
                                              @luvhippie

It wouldn’t allow me to edit previous reply:
                                              what has me worked up is that TPG claims on their site that they do not hold refunds/When they get them they send them . And that is obviously not true, reading through posts from the last month. Could be why a lot Of us are upset. When you know that TPG actually has your money (not just the pre notification letter) and they are not releasing it , it’s not ok. So all that added up together, yes , we do have a right to be upset with TPG

Jessica
                                                @luvhippie

Honestly, what has me worked up is the TPG claims on their site that they do not hold refunds. When they get them they send them . And that is obviously not true. Could be why a lot Of us are upset. Also, it says DDD 2/24, but also states that is when the IRS will release refunds by . So all that added up together, yes , we do have a right to be upset with TPG

marylouise

So the website for sbtpg is up and working again but the confusion I guess is that I see people saying we won’t get it until the 24th (not a issue) but what’s the point in holding it until that date if they already have it smh also I checked transcripts and it says $0 for account balance what does that mean ? That the refund was already sent ?

Jessica
                                                    @luvhippie

@hiloshark First of all, I’m 40 yrs old. I’ve been doing my taxes longer than 15yrs. They’ve had my money since Friday, this is already a fact. You definitely do not know everyone’s situations for a fact. Yes I know they weren’t updating over weekend . I’ve stated that.

Buttercup

My payment has been completed with TT since last Friday. I have not updated with SBTG yet. It still says unfounded and the rep told me they received my money on Friday, however they do not process payments on the weekend or holidays. I’m think it’s processing today and tomorrow or Thursday will be the day to see it. I go through SBTG every year and this is the only year I had to wait until my due date.

bmar808

Anyone file TT and pay fees with refund? First time doing it and just wondering if anyone else’s TT order still shows Payment Pending? Ive read others saying it says Payment Complete but still unfunded in SBTPG…wondering if that means mines is just super delayed?

Stephen
                                                          @heineman78

The site WILL let you login.

Enter your info and the Captcha.
                                                          Button will stay grey
                                                          Wait on the page, will turn blue.

Information will load and show no info (zero)
                                                          keep waiting and it will show the info.

Mine hasn’t changed but I got freaked out for a minute when it didn’t have my info

RayC
                                                            @rayman70

Just checked mine as well. Same thing. Everything is blank(unknown). This is a good thing guys. It means they are working on our refunds. I been doing this many years and dealing with this bank etc…trust me when I say they aint gonna release funds early. It will be the day of. But we might be able to see the red/green circle by this afternoon on the site.

Brandy
                                                              @captainmoneypit

Where do you look to see the account balance as 0 I see a bunch of 0 but don’t remember if any of them had anything beside them before 846 update…

RayC
                                                                @rayman70

@joycelyn Usually they complete their updates 1 day before the refund hits your bank/card. Many times you will see some progress 2 days ahead. I’m thinking by this afternoon after 2:30 we might start 2 see movement on the site. Sadly, we wont see refunds til the 24th.

Joycelyn
                                                                  @inkedwifey95

@rayman70 do you know about when they will be done? Ya girl is a graveyard worker, 11am (got off work at 7) and still haven’t been to sleep cause I’m waiting on this to update lmao and I gotta get up and ready for work in 9.5 hours.

Anon

I just called SBTPG and I have a ddd of 2/24. The lady stated that my fees are due to be processed on the 23rd and my refund will have an “effective date” of 2/24 which is my ddd. So we are not, I repeat are not getting our refund early.

RayC
                                                                      @rayman70

[quote quote=4515143]Anyone know why the SBTPG website keeps glitching. When it initially loads it shows info it hadn’t before (cash advance) and then 10-15 seconds later it all disappeared and goes back to the same info as before. Is it just updating or what?[/quote] means they are working on updates/refunds. Its a good thing. I just saw this as well.

Joycelyn
                                                                        @inkedwifey95

Anyone know why the SBTPG website keeps glitching. When it initially loads it shows info it hadn’t before (cash advance) and then 10-15 seconds later it all disappeared and goes back to the same info as before. Is it just updating or what?

• #4515131
                                                                        hiloshark

@jessica just because sbtpg had reps taking calls doesnt mean the bank was open. trust me. they did not get yor money on the 18th. not if you had a DDD of the 24th. thats not how they work. ive been doing this long enough to know for sure 100% what im talking about 15 years into this.

• #4515126
                                                                          Joycelyn
                                                                            @inkedwifey95

Tried logging into SBTPG and it took a second, but loaded eventually. When it loaded everything was blank and my tax advance was showing up and then all of a sudden everything went back to how it has been so idk anymore. I’m about done with taxes in freaking general.

• #4515124
                                                                            Troy

Its on a delay. Wait on login till you can click login. Then wait a minute till it loads and then another minute to load info

• #4515114
                                                                              MsGonza

Hopefully that means an update and we’re getting our money tomorrow.

• #4515112
                                                                                Buttercup

I can’t login either. Maybe it’s updating. We were double charge and they said they were working on it. Maybe the site is down.

• #4515106
                                                                                  Star777
                                                                                    @star777

It’s not even letting me login period. The login button will not turn blue when I put my information in at all

• #4515105
                                                                                    Jessica
                                                                                      @luvhippie

[quote quote=4515098]I just logged in to SBBT @ 10:18 EST
                                                                                      and there is absolutely nothing. All my info is gone. Maybe this is good maybe this is bad. I will check again on my lunch break…[/quote]
                                                                                      The site is working there is like a minute delay or so on each page, if you keep each page open for a bit it will show back up and let you log in

• #4515098
                                                                                      Randyprouty

I just logged in to SBBT @ 10:18 EST
                                                                                        and there is absolutely nothing. All my info is gone. Maybe this is good maybe this is bad. I will check again on my lunch break…

• #4515094
                                                                                        Ams

I can’t login either and I could an hour ago

• #4515092
                                                                                          Family Of 5

I just tried logging into sbtpg for first time since Friday and it won’t let me so hopefully updating??

• #4515089
                                                                                            MsGonza

TPG isn’t letting me log on anymore. Anyone else?

• #4515080
                                                                                              Michelle M
                                                                                                @michellem

So,if you have a DDD for a certain date then why in the world are you going to stress if its not even there YET? its not the 24th yet people… take a deep breath n chill for 48 hours. the world isnt gonna stop before then… smh IM waiting for the 24th myself.

• #4515077
                                                                                                jimmeee

Yall do know that once a bank initiates an ACH transfer it takes up to 3-4 BUSINESS days.

• #4515075
                                                                                                  Jessica
                                                                                                    @luvhippie

[quote quote=4514864]if sbtpg says unfunded…its just that. unfunded. they havnt got your refund yet. the minute they do it will show up. it will be in yor acct by 24th, sppt usually gets it two days before as it takes time to transfer to your acct to make it by your said DD date[/quote]
                                                                                                    Wrong, TPG was open over holiday weekend but their accts don’t update over wknd. They did receive my money on 18th tho.

• #4515074
                                                                                                    Jessica
                                                                                                      @luvhippie

How in the world
                                                                                                      Did you speak to a live person at TPG?

• #4515072
                                                                                                      Joycelyn
                                                                                                        @inkedwifey95

@hiloshark, again that’s where you are wrong. I just called SBTPG again and I have a ddd of 2/24. The lady stated that they received my actual refund, not just a notice on the 18th and that my fees are due to be processed on the 23rd and my refund will have an “effective date” of 2/24 which is my ddd. So go on somewhere else with your negativity please. You can’t tell me I’m wrong when I’m the one who called an got the info.

• #4515042
                                                                                                        Margo Singer

@hiloshark so I’m pretty sure sbtpg is playing games. Per transcripts the IRS sent my funds on the 18th. I had a balance on the 17th per transcripts and on the 18th the balance is 0. This leads me to believe they sent it on the 18th. The bank system has changed since you got in it. No need to poopoo people and act like a know it all

• #4515041
                                                                                                          Smitty

IRS: DDD 2/24
                                                                                                            Filers on 2/21: Wheres my money?
                                                                                                            ….why can’t we just wait until 2/24 to start getting pissed?
                                                                                                            Anyone else remember the day when we didn’t have immediate access to transcripts? Or websites that shown whether financial institutes already received our money or not?
                                                                                                            Some of you guys are stressing over money that you know damn well won’t get there for a couple of days still.

• #4515031
                                                                                                            Jess

Lies it says unfunded but the rep told me they received my refund 2/19 not a notification but my actual refund IDC what the heck this is my firs and last year holding people money for 2 to 3 days after a holiday just laziness

• #4515025
                                                                                                              MsGonza

Has anyone with a ddd of 2/24 and having fees taken from sbtpg seen any updates on their website? Mine still says unfunded.

• #4514975
                                                                                                                hiloshark

irs does notand di not send out 24th DD the 18th or 1th. that did not happen. i dont care what some rep told you over the phone. ive been doing this befor ehe got his job at that bank. he MIGHT have been referring to the fact that they got NOTICE from irs to expect your refund. if your DDD is the 24th. check sbpgt after 12pn today, itll have updated to funded. that because irs sent out the money monday night pretty much within minute of banls electronically reopening to the ACH for transactions

• #4514973
                                                                                                                  Joycelyn
                                                                                                                    @inkedwifey95

@hiloshark not true. Mine still is marked as unfounded but when I called and talked to a customer service rep they told me they have indeed received my refund. Yesterday was a holiday people. Even if they were open they weren’t processing anything and neither were any of our banks. If those of use with a 2/24 DDD don’t see it by mid/late today, then we won’t see it till the 24th. Oh well.

• #4514864
                                                                                                                    hiloshark

if sbtpg says unfunded…its just that. unfunded. they havnt got your refund yet. the minute they do it will show up. it will be in yor acct by 24th, sppt usually gets it two days before as it takes time to transfer to your acct to make it by your said DD date

• #4514870
                                                                                                                      Westcoastbestcoast
                                                                                                                        @winnermade

[quote quote=4514866]If your transcript account balance says 0.00 then that means irs released your refund. So tpg is literally playing games and the holiday messed everything up.[/quote]

Yup. $0.00 for me. 😡😡

• #4514866
                                                                                                                        Alyss

If your transcript account balance says 0.00 then that means irs released your refund. So tpg is literally playing games and the holiday messed everything up.

• #4514863
                                                                                                                          hiloshark

it shows for me as i just checked.

• #4514851
                                                                                                                            Star777
                                                                                                                              @star777

Does anyone know when the site is supposed to update

• #4514810
                                                                                                                              Ricky

Did your guys ever show tax topic 203

• #4514579
                                                                                                                                Hattie

How do I get in touch with them? What number do I call?

• #4514415
                                                                                                                                  Mari228

TT paid fees upfront but still went to SBTPG. Called, spoke with Marie, SBTPG rep, stated refund is pending but, they do NOT process on weekens or Holiday(Monday is one) earliest Tuesday to start processing, wont see my refund until day of or after. Im beyond pissed off! Plus being charged $40 for processing!

• #4514376
                                                                                                                                    Niesha

How do I call tpg

• #4514352
                                                                                                                                      Brittany

Mine also says unfunded but I called them yesterday and they told me they received my refund already but website is not updated ..

• #4512788
                                                                                                                                        RayC
                                                                                                                                          @rayman70

yeah guys, everything is likely OK. SBTPG does this each year..and its glitchy as heck but usually, at least for me, about 2-3 days after Presidents Day our refund hits and fees show up as taken about 1-2 days prior. We usually have the fees taken from the refund. We are cycle 20220505. DDD 2/24 846 THIS MORNING.

• #4512712
                                                                                                                                          Diamonds41

I have a deposit date for 02/24 and I filed with TT. SBTPG says unfunded. I am wondering if the IRS sent the money already or they will send it next week.

Viewing 65 reply threads
                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.