DDD for 1/26 filers??

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season DDD for 1/26 filers??

• This topic has 33 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by SNM.
  • Topic Starter
    SNM
      @snm96

I filed 1/26 and still only at “received” on WMR. Anyone file on the 26th or later get at least approved on WMR or possibly a DDD??

Viewing 32 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        SNM
          @snm96

Still no update for me :(

cinnamonx72
            @cinnamonx72

Glad to see some DDD updates! I woke up to my 02.05. DD already in the bank, so going out for breakfast later? Don’t mind if I do!

Stay up folks! That resequence is a mindf**k (went through it before), but that money is coming to you.

Andrew
              @mussaw75

filed 1/26 accepted 1/29 woke up this morning for a DDD of 2/7/18 thank god
              Goodluck @Everyone !!!

SNM
                @snm96

@Joshua Becker
                Awesome!! Just checked WMR and no update for me.

Anonymous

Woke up to a 2nd bar and a DDD of 2/7!!
                  Yay

SNM
                    @snm96

No progress on WMR, still at 1 bar. Tried to access my transcripts and a new one was available… “account transcripts” there wasn’t a cycle date and it says “no return filed” ???? But WMR and TT says my return was received/accepted.

cinnamonx72
                      @cinnamonx72

@joshua becker, that could be it. In my experience on this site, weeklies update only on Friday to Saturday. How or why there is this designation, I don’t know as it doesn’t seem to make sense years after they went from the old processing system.

I’m crossing my fingers for updates. I know how nerve wracking it is and how just a 2nd bar and an ESD will let you sleep a little easier.

Anonymous

@cinnamonx72 still only 1bar and accepted no update. Maybe im a weekly and just dont realize?

AC

1/26 accepted. Still 1 bar

cinnamonx72
                            @cinnamonx72

Checking in to see if any more of my 01.26.er’s got a DDD. If not today, the Saturday morning update should give you guys some answers!

DebbieT

@jbecker “Yea the waiting game sucks. I cant seem to get the website to accept my CC for the identiry part so I cant view my scripts.”

Joshua, I’m in the same situation. I only have 3 credit cards and it didn’t like any of them so I got locked out…supposed to be for 24 hours but it’s been a week now and still can’t log in.

SNM
                                @snm96

@Vito TurboTax says my estimated DDD is 2/16. Still at one bar on WMR without a DDD. No EITC or ACTC.

Vito

Track my refund
                                  Your expected refund delivery is between January 30 and February 19. Does anyone else that filed 1/19 get that when they track there refund on turbo tax?I still have one bar on wmr.

hannah

Filed 1.25, accepted 1.26. 1 bar no path message… need ddd date!! Eitc and actc

AC

Still 1 bar for me as well

SNM
                                        @snm96

@cinnamonx72

I still can’t view my return transcript :(

@shawna

The suspense is killing me due to the acct issue with my bank

cinnamonx72
                                          @cinnamonx72

I have CTC, which doesn’t fall under the PATH delay like EITC & ACTC. If’n you have questions on your transcript codes, I can try to help. After the 2012 filing fiasco, fears of delay turned me into an IRS supersnoop. Just understand I’m working and may take a minute to respond.

Shawna

@Beewee12

Congrats!! Did you have any credits such as EIC or CTC?

Shawna

@SNM

No update for me either : (

Anonymous

Yea the waiting game sucks. I cant seem to get the website to accept my CC for the identiry part so I cant view my scripts.

cinnamonx72
                                                  @cinnamonx72

Something positive. If you can see the codes, dates, etc on your account transcript, i would put more faith in that than good ole WMR. This site has hella info on how to read the codes and dates and then again, there’s Google. Put IRS in the search and you could land on an official IRS.gov page.

cinnamonx72
                                                    @cinnamonx72

2017, being in the test batch got me resequenced a week. I was a little ____ others accepted after me got a DDD, but realized I took my chances.
                                                    2018, test batch again & there was still a glitch with WMR not showing the info I saw on my ‘scripts, but I hoped to not be resequenced.

This refund game is ridiculous. 🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s hard being patient, but I have no other option, y’know?

Anonymous

Still nothing for me juat the 1 bar. Accepted 26th

SNM
                                                        @snm96

@beewee12 meant to tag you woops

SNM
                                                          @snm96

@cinnamonx72

@shawna

Still no update for me :(

Beewee12

Also received my DDD of 2/5/18 on WMR!

cinnamonx72
                                                              @cinnamonx72

2 bars & a DDD of 02.05.18. as of WMR this morning. 🎉

SNM
                                                                @snm96

@cinnamonx72

@Shawna

Thank you for updating! Still at one bar, no DDD, and can only access the transcript detailing wages and income.

cinnamonx72
                                                                  @cinnamonx72

Present! Filed & accepted on the 26th and was able to confirm an 846 refund due on my acct transcript this morning, but still holding with one bar on WMR. Transcript says I should receive it on the 5th, but who knows? Just glad to be done and waiting (no ACTC, nor EIC).

Jo

I was accepted on the 26th. I was able to order both transcripts by mail. I only have one bar on WMR but I don’t have EITC/ACTC so I’m just waiting.

Shawna

I filed 1/26 and was accepted the 26th as well. I have a bar on WMR and the tax topic 152 message. I do have EIC and CTC. I was hoping to see another update/bar this morning, since Tuesday night is on of the big update days, but it s still at 1 bar. I keep checking every morning and hoping is changes soon!

SNM
                                                                        @snm96

Thank you for the update! Last year I don’t think I moved to “approved” until the day my deposit was pending. Last year, WMR even gave me a DDD but I received my funds before that date. However I need my refund to be rerouted this year by my bank due to an unforeseen account closure so I need to stay on top of the deposit since I have to the notify my bank at the time of deposit. UGHHH.

• #4202158
                                                                        Tiffany

We filed on the 26th with TT but we did not get accepted until Monday. No moving since then, we are typically pretty lucky to move fast, fingers crossed we will see some movement by Saturday morning.

Viewing 32 reply threads
                                                                      • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.