DDD 4/1/2020 Status Updates Here

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season DDD 4/1/2020 Status Updates Here

• Topic Starter
    refundtime

Please post your status updates here on when SBTG updated for you to money received and when you get that juicy refund!

Down below $50.00 now and waiting on over $20,000.00 the IRS owes me so lets pray it comes tomorrow or at the latest on 4/1/2020.

Thanks

Viewing 16 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        christina
          @cmcarpe

Money was deposited for me yesterday at 9 PM est got ddd fri for 4/1 paid fees thru sbtpg freetax USA 36$ had no issue with deposit filed 1/13 with injured spouse

Fmhelton

For the people that did have to wait it out how long did you wait from the day your status changed to is being processed to the day you updated to a DDD?

Sharon
              @sharon244

Money was in bank today….what a long wait. Praying the others who’ve been waiting since before me get an update this week. These are stressful times

Matt

Dd received around 5 a.m. et on turbo card, filed late February had to verify if… Wow stressful tax year, normally get dd a couple days early, not this year.. Good luck y’all…

Jenny Wilson

My DD has hit my bank after having fees taken out by turbo tax. Hubby just checked acct 30mins ago and I got both federal and state 2weeks after filing.
                  Goodluck!

Kelly
                    @tanaha

Agreed. Never been approved that fast in my life. Also it went straight from accepted one day, to ddd of 4/1 the next. Seemed unusually fast. Mentioning it bc we may see a pattern emerging of blanket approvals just to support economy and families during crisis. Maybe? I cant imagine that its normal i got turned around that quick.

thicks
                      @thicks

Kelly, that means they processed your return immediately; that’s the fastest possible turnaround.

Kelly

This is crazy but i have DDD 4/1, but i only got accepted 3/26.
                        Anyone else getting crazy fast DDD?

Sharon
                          @sharon244

Omg not together website lol TPG website

Sharon
                            @sharon244

Mines updated on together tax website (the company TurboTax use for direct deposit) and they have taken out the fees and says it will be deposited on 4/1

So check their website. https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

Matt

Still waiting on mine as well approved for 4/1.

5Piece

Where did you receive your update from?!

5Piece

@Mimi I just wait and see when someone else gets lucky before I try my luck!!! You give me hope to hang on…Good Luck!!!!

Mimi

All right yall Im checking in got my ddd tonight ddd for 4/1

refundtime

5 weeks wow that’s a long time. I am very excited to have a 4/1/20 date but I just hope it actually shows up on my turbo card on that date.

LArtis89

I thought while the IRS closed its customers service line and in person business, they were still processing returns. Meaning workers were still working, that’s what their website suggests.

Waiting on mine. Finally changed from “still” to “is being” About a week ago after sending in paperwork for cp63. Five weeks and actively waiting 🤟🏽

refundtime

I hope you are joking with me

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                      • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.