DDD 3/7 Early Deposits

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season DDD 3/7 Early Deposits

• This topic has 70 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by patti.
  • Topic Starter
    Omgggggggggggge

Everyone with 3/7 DDD let’s keep each other posted on early deposits

Viewing 69 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        patti

My taxes were approved & IRS site says my DD was sent on 3/7 & it’s now 3/12 & I still havent received anyrhing…OMG!

Jamie k

Sorry , thought it wasent posting 😂

Jamie k

Wal-Mart money card got my dd at 2am

Jamie k

WMC got mine at 2am c.t

Jamie

Wal-Mart money card got mine at 2am c.time

Jamie

Wal-Mart money card , got mine are 2am

Jamon

Not yet. 7am MST. Waiting for it.

Karsonx33

Wm green dot. Nothing yet. Hoping by 8am it’s ok there

Tbabylove

Haven’t received mines either

Tbabylove

Anyone received their ddd mines haven’t posted

CP

Got mine on gobank card at 5am. See you next year!!

BOA

Filed 2-22-18 DDD 3/7/18
                                Bank with BOA, money recieved this morning don’t know exactly what time.

Bee

Got mine at 2am MST

anne

Wal-Mart money card will probably come early Wednesday morning. Never got it early.

Gene

Won’t be early for us with WM Moneycard I don’t think for 3/7 ddd :(

Bee

Still nothing 😫

binbin
                                          @brendaroyal84

Just posted to my netspnd DDD 3/7

Jamie

Any Walmart money card got your dd?

Kasha

My money just posted
                                              DDD of 3/7/18

Ashley

Just got mine! It was $550 less than I was expecting but I’ll gladly take it. No idea where the offset came from

lharrison

thanks Rachel! when i called them they also said 45 day review, but no info

Rachel

@Iharrison who knows! I had a 45 day review on my account because I screwed up on my return and my numbers didn’t match my W2. Everyones situation is different so its hard to say. Was told by a tax advocate that possibly this friday my freeze would come off and I had a date of 3/5 next to my 570 code. You could call a tax advocate and try and get some better info. The people at the IRS are a bunch of boneheads who either can’t or won’t give you specifics. Tax advocate number is 1-877-777-4778

lharrison

thank you for the info peeps!

lharrison

how long is this supposed to take? any idea??

Rachel

@lharrison 570 is the hold or freeze code so they don’t release your refund.

Rachel

@lharrison, those dates are when they either lift the hold off of your account OR decide to continue the review process and then it will be given a different date.

lharrison

I have netspend & no direct deposits, no movement on IRS wmr site, same thing, your refund is being processed, no letter, no nothing! very frustrated – received transcripts do not understand them have code 570 with dates of 03/05/2018 & 03/12/2018 – whatever that is supposed to mean!

L.

binbin
                                                                @brendaroyal84

Anyone received deposit on there netspend card yet

Jamie

I called looks like Sbtpg sent it out 5am but said it may take up to 1 business day for it to post ..

NikkiH
                                                                    @onesky79

Mine is going through Republic. They show it being received as of 7 am this morning and supposedly sent it to netspend. Nothing yet. Expecting it to show up around 6 pm is my best guess based on searching past info on here.

BEE

nothing on my walmart card yet but SBTPG sent it this morning. Last year I didn’t get it on my card until around 3 in the afternoon.

anne

@Jamie
                                                                        no nothing yet. Wal-Mart money card 3/7 dd

• #4236312
                                                                        Jamie

Anyone with Walmart card got there’s ?

• #4236286
                                                                          KevinA

Nevermind! Found it! SBTPG has my money and has sent it to my bank this morning! Hopefully it shows later today or it’s there when I wake up!!

• #4236283
                                                                            binbin
                                                                              @brendaroyal84

Call

• #4236278
                                                                              KevinA

How can you check to see if SBTPG has the refund?

• #4236258
                                                                                anne

did anyone with a green dot Wal-Mart money card get theirs early.

• #4236249
                                                                                  nygie
                                                                                    @nygi

@Koolgus yes, it’s true. filed with them 7 years and always got my money on the exact day the irs stated in my bank account.

• #4236236
                                                                                    James

Woke up at 6 am with my deposit on my Turbotax card.

• #4236199
                                                                                      Koolgus
                                                                                        @koolgus

Just got a email from Jackson Hewitt sayin my money was deposited but could take 48 to 72 hours to process is this true :(

• #4236179
                                                                                        AB3

SBTPG received my money and released my funds early this morning. Woke up to my TurboTax Prepaid Card loaded. DDD was 3/7, card was loaded by 8:30 am central time.

• #4236174
                                                                                          binbin
                                                                                            @brendaroyal84

After that it depends on you bank

• #4236172
                                                                                            binbin
                                                                                              @brendaroyal84

Sbbt will most likely release funds 9am California time

• #4236168
                                                                                              binbin
                                                                                                @brendaroyal84

Check your net spend card

• #4236164
                                                                                                Koolgus
                                                                                                  @koolgus

How do we check for netspend?

• #4236144
                                                                                                  Omgggggggggggge

River city just updated that they released my refund, hopefully it hits today

• #4236131
                                                                                                    Ashley

SBTPG has my funds but my bank doesn’t… Just sitting here patientl, fingers crossed and teeth clenched…….

• #4236103
                                                                                                      Karen

I received a notification that PNC has my pending refund deposit and it will hit tomorrow. Almost there!

• #4236097
                                                                                                        Jamie

Just check SBTPG has my money looks like the fees were also deducted!! Hopefully comes today with green dot card

• #4236095
                                                                                                          Bee

Sbtpg has my money!! Last year it hit my account around 2pm yay!! The wait is almost over!

• #4236087
                                                                                                            Jamie

How can I check if my refund was posted ? Ddd of 3/7?

• #4236042
                                                                                                              binbin
                                                                                                                @brendaroyal84

Sbt show refund when will it deposit to netspend
                                                                                                                anyony knows

• #4236027
                                                                                                                Jg

Sbtpg shows refund recieved for me.

• #4236025
                                                                                                                  Magan

Sbtpg shows the same for me. Whoohoo!

• #4236019
                                                                                                                    CP

Same as Tesla1980… SBTPG shows that they received it and sent it to my bank. I have a green dot card so it should arrive some time today. I’ll keep you posted

• #4236011
                                                                                                                      Tesla1980
                                                                                                                        @tesla1980

Sbtpg is showing my deposit and that is was sent to my bank! Woo Hoo the wait is over !

• #4235993
                                                                                                                        Koolgus
                                                                                                                          @koolgus

I filed 2/9 didn’t process till the 12th lost bars and everything up until 3/4 was approved with a ddd of 3/7 for those wondering

• #4235991
                                                                                                                          Bee

Nothing here yet

• #4235985
                                                                                                                            Omgggggggggggge

None here

• #4235976
                                                                                                                              Koolgus
                                                                                                                                @koolgus

Any news yet guys

• #4235943
                                                                                                                                Tee

Dd 3/07
                                                                                                                                  Filed 2/24
                                                                                                                                  Haven’t received smart access

• #4235905
                                                                                                                                  Magan

NetSpend Here as well. Sbtpg is still showing not received. Hoping it comes ASAP!

• #4235804
                                                                                                                                    binbin
                                                                                                                                      @brendaroyal84

3/7 DDD hoping tonight netspend

• #4235763
                                                                                                                                      Ashley

When did you all file?

• #4235728
                                                                                                                                        Omgggggggggggge

Still nothing for me either

• #4235714
                                                                                                                                          Bee

Filed with turbo tax going through Sbtpg for fees not showing received by them yet so I haven’t gotten anything yet I will keep y’all posted

• #4235630
                                                                                                                                            Blueberry

DDD 3/7, Taxslayer, Fees, DD to AccountNow. Not expecting it early, usually AC deposits on the day of around 5am. Watching this thread to see if they have changed it up this year, there is always hope! ;)

• #4235624
                                                                                                                                              Karen

I have pnc smart access and still nothing

• #4235455
                                                                                                                                                dan89

jackson hewitt serve card and received mine!

• #4235366
                                                                                                                                                  Koolgus
                                                                                                                                                    @koolgus

Wondering the same thing ddd 3/7 netspend card nothing yet

Viewing 69 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.