DDD 3/21 Updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season DDD 3/21 Updates

• Topic Starter
    Amanda

My DDD is 3/21. Return acknowledged on the 8th, approved on the 16th. Haven’t seen anyone else make a thread for updates on this date, I could have missed it though. I was hoping I may get it a bit early since I have Woodforest. Will update when mine comes in.

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        GiveMeMyDamnMoney
          @givememydamnmoney

@kristen1983 I filed on 2/1 and my bars and tt disappeared a day or two after they started processing the returns with EITC. I called to get a tax advocate because my situation was really bad financially. Things went pretty quickly once I spoke to the tax advocate appointed to my case. It was a couple of weeks after that. If you don’t have an advocate than my situation really wouldn’t provide much information for you.

Kristen1983
            @kristen1983

@givememydamnmoney I saw on another thread that your bars disappeared and went to the your tax refund is still being processed etc…how long after that did you get a DDD

GiveMeMyDamnMoney
              @givememydamnmoney

@Trev since you have an offset it’s probably going to take a little extra time for you to process. I’d search this forum for partial offsets and see if you can find out any information on how much that held up deposits. Good luck!

Trev

@GiveMeMyDamnMoney

Congrats! But unfortunately I’m still depositless.

SBT is also not showing reception of anything. WMR is also not showing as sent. I assume now is when I should panic and just call to find out what I did to make Uncle Sam angry this year.

Ms Robinson

Woke up to my money in the bank😊😊💁🏿 This year I’m gonna save it and not spend😊 till next year everyone and good luck to those who are still waiting hang in there❤️💯

GiveMeMyDamnMoney
                    @givememydamnmoney

@Trev I just checked GoBank and my deposit is there. Good luck!

Wb

I filed mar10. Got accepted same day. 3/17 it was approved with DDD 3/21. Woke up this am and it was on my turbotax card. No fees. Good luck y’all.

Trev

Amanda

Did SBTPG ever show they received it?

Amanda

The money is in my account! Not sure what time it was deposited, but it’s there now! Woohoo for a day early!

GiveMeMyDamnMoney
                            @givememydamnmoney

@Trev did you have someone do your taxes for you and owe a fee? I think only those refunds go through SBPT. Since you have an offset you could see a delay, though. Mine still hasn’t hit either.

Amanda

I called Jackson Hewitt and they said their bank has my refund, even though it is not showing up on that SBPT. However, JH may not use them. I honestly have no clue if they do or not. It would be amazing if whoever JH uses would release it before 8PM so I can get it today! Wishful thinking I know. The wait is just unreal when you’re broke though.

Trev

Looks like mines not gonna hit today. 6:00 and no SBPT update :(

GiveMeMyDamnMoney
                                  @givememydamnmoney

@Trev I’m not sure about that, but I also use GoBank. I haven’t gotten my DD yet either. I will post on here as soon as it shows up.

Trev

I have an Offset from the Department of Education for $2400. My total refund is $4800. WMR States my remaining $2400 will be deposited tomorrow, but SBTB Is still not showing the IRS released it to them. Which most others have already.. Do these Offsets usually delay a DDD for tomorrow 3/21?

Amanda

Jackson Hewitt sent me an email saying it has been deposited but my bank says they don’t see anything? That doesn’t make sense to me.

Shay

SBTG has my refund as well as of 9:00 am CST
                                        I filed using Turbo and have a Netspend card so I’m hoping to receive my refund by 4:30p-6:30p CST!

Will keep everyone updated!

I filed TT 1/29. Bars disappeared with still processing message 2/16. Received 4464c 3/12 and woke up to DDD 3/21 on 3/17

Patiently waiting

DDD 3/21 filed 3/10 accepted 3/11. No deposit yet. Not pending.

Ms Robinson

SBTG has my refund and it’s been sent to my back as of this morning at 7am. My bank only processes Deposits at 6am so by the AM when I wake up it will be there😊 by the way I filed and was accepted on 3/1 using TT and my DDD is 3/21…glad it’s over till next year😊 good luck to all others waiting

Trev

DDD of 2/21

9:20 EST using GoBank. No deposit as of yet. SBTG is also showing they have not received funds from the IRS.

GiveMeMyDamnMoney
                                                @givememydamnmoney

I also have a DDD of 3/21 and used GoBank. I haven’t gotten my deposit yet.

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.