DDD 2/4 SBBT HAS NOT UPDATED!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season DDD 2/4 SBBT HAS NOT UPDATED!!

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Vic.
  • Topic Starter
    Bill

I have a deposit date for tomorrow SBBT still has not updated they normally send it to my bank on the 3rd. anyone know what times they update?

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Vic

SBBT Has till 12 to send it out my friends SBBT Account didn’t show it sent till 6 in the afternoon and he had his deposit around 4 am I wouldn’t worry it will be there also it didn’t show they had it till around 2. His ddd was 1/30

Bella

hardworkingmommyof2
            Quick question what is sbbt? I filed with turbo tax and I have a DDD of tomorrow set to go to a Rushcard and I’m wondering is this who I would contact to see if my deposit is here and waiting to be disbursed.

——————————————————————————————-

This is Santa Barbara Bank & Trust. That is who Turbo Tax uses to take fees out when you opt to have your filing fees deducted directly from your refund. Their website is: https://cisc.sbtpg.com/

I just checked my status and it says they have received all or part of my refund and Bank has forwarded all or part of your income tax refund from the IRS to your financial institution on 02/03/2015, per the IRS refund delivery date.

This is probably the last time that I will use them, my fees ended up being $112.01 and I qualified for the free file but was too anxious to wait for it to become available. My refund ended up coming late anyway compared to the 01/12 that I was accepted. So next time I will save myself the money and just free file a week or two later.

Anonymous

Never mind, mine is there. Bonus!! For once I am not the last one. I feel bad for everyone stressed but normally I am the last one to see anything. Thank God, this will help a little bit with my economic situation due to some weird heart disease I managed to contract last summer.

Anonymous

We all may as well start guessing what time they will begin showing up. My guess is 9 PM PST since checks tend to go out at midnight Eastern Time. It said the 4th, I intend to get upset if it isn’t there by midnight tomorrow. Anything before is a bonus.

Bill

I use bluebird. It still isn’t showing in SBBT though that’s the thing. Every year its their the day before my deposit and then on my DDD I get it in the morning.

Anonymous

Bill do you use a regular bank?

Bill

yeah I have had my fees taken out. this isn’t the first year I have used SBBT. every year I get it the day before and they disburse it so I have it on my refund date. Its getting irritating. they say it updates all the time during the day so im hoping something this afternoon

hardworkingmommyof2

Quick question what is sbbt? I filed with turbo tax and I have a DDD of tomorrow set to go to a Rushcard and I’m wondering is this who I would contact to see if my deposit is here and waiting to be disbursed.

Vic

Did you have fees taken out ?

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.