DDD 2/3 & SBBT Progress Thread

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season DDD 2/3 & SBBT Progress Thread

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Kim.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

I think next year I am going to pay my fees upfront. I hate this waiting game… My deposit is going to netspend so I would have had it by now if I paid fees upfront..

**trying to be patient**

please post when you see your funds hit in SBBT(SBTPG)

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kim

Nothing yet for me

Anonymous

@kim they are on the west coast and don’t open until 8am updates are usually out within 15 mins of the start to the day.

Update though for my dd was received this morning…. gl everyone!

Kim

When do SBTP update? My DDD is the 4th so will it show funds received today the 3rd?

WillBeas
                @willbeas

Congrats to u all!! Hope this means that on the actual DDD the 4th I will have mine. Last yr got it a day after because of the whole one day processing thing..my bank sucks

Anonymous

YAY!!!! great news :) they said theyll have mine by the end of the day. congrats

Anonymous

sbbt has my funds! sent to netspend. should have that deposit any time now!

Anonymous

Just checked SBBT and my refund is showing there!!!! WMR is still showing 2 bars and sadly my bank won’t release funds until tomorrow- but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. (for those wondering… I am on the east coast so heck your sbbt account they are updating now)

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.