DDD 2/15 Early Deposits?

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season DDD 2/15 Early Deposits?

• This topic has 37 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Sarah.
  • Topic Starter
    Sam

I have a DDD of 2/15. I’m using netspend. Got my refund last year on a Sunday around 11pm. Hoping for the same this year. Anybody have any pending deposits?

Viewing 36 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Sarah

Using Wal-Mart money card. Ddd.of 2/15 with tt has anyone else got their money?

Jaron
            @jaron711

anyone with this DDD still do not have their money??.. i have this DDD and the bank says that don’t see anything yet ?

DJ

Sorry approved 2/11

DJ

Filed: 2/1/17, accepted 2/1/17, approved 2/1/17, DD 2/15/17.

So my refund just deposited @ 03:30 AM EST on the dot, transaction is “pending” but funds are still available. Traditional Banking. Original DDD was 2/15 so right on schedule. WMR still only says approved, no refund sent message. Finally! I only used 1040A with education credit.

Kkk

@DELLO
                  CHILL!!!! No one said they got Eic or Ctc, dont call people names like that n make yourself look stupid! Yall got yalls panties and under roos in a wad over these tax $!!!!

Sam

No deposit last night. Positive I will receive one today. Good luck to all. Will update with posted time.

Jillie

Have a DD date of the 15th and our bank is showing the funds as pending, set to post tonight after midnight. This is how it has always been for us since we started using direct deposit. The “should receive by” date on WMR is the date our refund is posted.

Carrie101
                        @carrie101

@Carrie, it should go straight to your account if you did not have fees taken out of your refund.

Carrie

Will it go through SBTG if you filed with TT but had no fees? I filed for free.

Don

SBGT has received and disbursed my refund.. I’m with netspend so other netspend users should expect it sometime today

Mztara

SBTPG received my funds and took out fees, nothing in my bank account yet

Bill

Mine is usually a day or same night

Kristen1983

Anyone know how long it is between them receiving it and it hitting our bank

Bill

Yep they received mine today as well, super early from what i remember in the past.

This is almost over!!

Kristen1983

SBTPG received my refund and removed the funds. Hoping to receive it tomorrow

2-2filer

The SBTPG website says that they have sent the money to my account. Filed and approved 2/2. DDD 2/15. The deposit has not showed up in bank account yet.

Black man 1 kid

Nothin.

Ferretmom

@DELLO

Calm down! Nowhere on this thread did anyone say that they claimed eic or actc. Not everyone gets eic or actc.

Sam

Sorry but I only have an Education credit. Nothing to do with Path. Best of luck to you.

MelloDello53
                                                @46matthogg

BOTH OF YOU ARE LIARS THEY ARE NOT PAYING OUT EITC/ACTC EARLY DUE TO THE DUMB ASS PATH LAW, YAWS IS LYING.

Sam

Just for the record, I personally know someone who received their refund on the night of 2/8 and their DDD was 2/10. Don’t lose hope. I’ll keep updating.

DJ

@jennifer echols

The date I filed and was accepted was February 1, 2017.

DJ

No deposit as of today. Expecting update tonight. If not, I assume I will get it exactly as WMR states on 2/15.

Don

I use netspend via ace elite and I always get my paycheck 2 days early.. Hoping for a deposit tomorrow.. I assume it goes through turbo tax first so they can get there 110 for doing my taxes.. Jooefully that don’t take forever.. go on vacation Thursday so hoping for it by then

Renae

@blackman1kid
                                                          Ok let us know

Black man 1 kid

Been using Greendot for 4 years my refund is always a day earlier the same with my paychecks at work, if you have netspend it’ll
                                                            Be tonight around 9 California time

Black man 1 kid

Hello I use greendot mines always a day earlier I get all my checks from them

Renae

Banks are instructed to hold some refunds until the 15th. Those who get a ddd for 2/17, could see an early deposit on the 15th. But the two-day early deposit will not apply for refunds on hold. Also Green Dot usually advertises 2 days early now they’re stating (faster) deposits. Not using the 2 days early anymore for now. They cannot release funds until the 15th on some refunds.

impatient
                                                                  @bitchmetoo

Not yet but I’m expecting it any time between now and Wednesday night.

LC

Filed: 2/7/17
                                                                    Accepted: 2/7/17
                                                                    Approved: 2/11/17 with DDD of 2/15. DD going to my BOA account, keep hoping for an early deposit but nothing so far!

James

This is where it’s get confusing. Typically, when the IRS updates your WMR they have or most likely will very shortly go ahead and send your funds via ACH. This is done through the Fed Clearinghouse and a lot of banks will receive your money a couple days ahead of time but it could be sitting in their ‘warehouse’ and will not post until the Effective Date that was prescribed by the sender (IRS) on the NACHA file. This is where each bank is different and why you might have a couple that post a little bit early…

Ten1seven

*echols

• #4168555
                                                                        Ten1seven

@jennifer echoes

Date looks like 2/1/2017 to me…i could be wrong though

• #4168544
                                                                          Jennifer Echols

@Dj

How did you file on the 12th but you were approved on the 11th??

• #4168529
                                                                            Sam

Still no deposit. Fingers crossed for tonight. Will update.

• #4168374
                                                                              DJ

Filed 212017
                                                                                Accepted 212017
                                                                                Approved 2112017
                                                                                DDD 2152017
                                                                                Wells Fargo Checking
                                                                                No deposit yet either.
                                                                                Last year I had dd 2 days early with a different bank. Will update once deposit is available.

• #4168367
                                                                                Danielle

using green dot, nothing as of now.

Viewing 36 reply threads
                                                                              • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.