ddd 2/5 group

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season ddd 2/5 group

• This topic has 122 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Sk.
  • Topic Starter
    Greywall

Filed 1/23
      Accepted 1/24
      ddd 2/5

Used turbo tax deluxe for free since I’m military. Since there not taking fees I should see my refund soon ?

Any other 2/5 ddd out there ?

Viewing 121 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Sk

There is hope everyone hit my bank at 510 pm

Happyp

Had DDD for today 2/5/2020 and didn’t update this morning, but just checked my Wells Fargo(6pm ET) and my refund just got deposited. Thought if was going to be in the morning but glad it update tonight! Good Luck guys and see ya next year!

Lucy G

@Robert HOW did you get a live person? I have tried repeatedly and have not been able to. Please share number and directions to get a live person.

Robert

Just got off the phone with SBTPG, sounds like a huge dumpster fire over there currently. The nice women I spoke with said there is a very good chance that if you’re still getting the notice on their website that they haven’t received your return from the IRS, that it may not ever update to reflect otherwise and you may just see it hit to bank with our their site ever updating. Place is a mess it seems.

8 years of TT always had my fee, when I had one, taken out of my deposit and ALWAYS had my DD on my day listed on WMR. This is a first for me and from now on I’ll just pay the fee upfront to avoid this mess.

Good luck all.

Valerie

@nicolelovesrefunds

Awesome. I didn’t realize that. Thank you! Hopefully by the morning we will have them deposited.

NicoleLovesRefunds
                    @nicolelovesrefunds

[quote quote=4339640]Anyone with today as DDD have CTC claimed? I wasn’t expecting a refund until late Feb so I don’t know if I should get my hopes up or not. Lol. I got excited to see a DDD for 02/05.[/quote]

Yep CTC and 2/5 but nothing in my account yet. Btw, the Path is only for EIC and/or ACTC not regular CTC.

Valerie

Anyone with today as DDD have CTC claimed? I wasn’t expecting a refund until late Feb so I don’t know if I should get my hopes up or not. Lol. I got excited to see a DDD for 02/05.

Alan
                        @atrain2324

Nothing yet. I’m Simple/BBVA.

Jer

Mine just hit. American Airlines Credit Union. SBTPG updated this morning from 2/4 to 2/5 and listed my account/routing details.

Nik
                            @uides

Mine just hit as well — whoohoo!

NicoleLovesRefunds
                              @nicolelovesrefunds

[quote quote=4339240]@ Nicole look at turbo tax rapid refund forum very early on green dot and this bank has had issues SBTPG and green dot are sister co. and all along they have had serious issues.Im sure it will show up by tom.[/quote]

I peeked into that rapid refund thread and wow. Also, I checked the sbtpg page on Facebook and it’s gotten a ton of complaints from people. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if I don’t get access to the money until late tomorrow or early Friday. SBTPG seems to be a very poorly run bank.

NicoleLovesRefunds
                                @nicolelovesrefunds

[quote quote=4339555]Still getting nothing on Sbtpg, still says they haven’t received it yet. Happy to see others are hitting their account, gives me hope it’ll be soon!

Anyone with chase bank get theirs yet?[/quote]

[quote quote=4339559]@Robert – Same here – SBTPG says they have not received it as of yet.[/quote]

Me three! I’ve literally been refreshing all day.

Lucy G

@Robert – Same here – SBTPG says they have not received it as of yet.

Shew

Mine just showed up. NetSpend

Robert

Still getting nothing on Sbtpg, still says they haven’t received it yet. Happy to see others are hitting their account, gives me hope it’ll be soon!

Anyone with chase bank get theirs yet?

Antoine

Anybody with Walmart account get theirs ?

Culinary

Refund just hit my bank! BOA account….

NicoleLovesRefunds
                                            @nicolelovesrefunds

[quote quote=4339519]i spoke with a IRS rep and if we received a date before feb 27, she said it’s because we are apart of their test run. She said to give it a a little more time than normal with the test runs. As in it could drop tonight or tomorrow. Refunds aren’t supposed to be issued til early March[/quote]

Wow, thanks Diamond!! That explanation makes sense and now I can understand why it’s hit or miss when/if we get our refunds today. Some started getting them late last night while others have been getting them throughout the day. Hopefully I’ll see mine tonight or tomorrow but I won’t start really sweating until Friday. lol

Diamond

Well what do you know! I just checked mine and it’s there!

Juwan

Nvm mine just got deposited!

Diamond

i spoke with a IRS rep and if we received a date before feb 27, she said it’s because we are apart of their test run. She said to give it a a little more time than normal with the test runs. As in it could drop tonight or tomorrow. Refunds aren’t supposed to be issued til early March

Juwan

I bank with WF, still no deposit

Maybug

Guys I just got our deposit to my bank.

mamacita3

@kay you don’t happen to bank with Wells Fargo do you. Im wondering if WF posts this late in the day.

xx

DDD of 2/5 (Texas)

Have not received funds yet.

Diamond

@kay what state are you in?

antoine keels

Is this delaying me ? Green Dot powered card. Please allow 1-2 business days for this deposit to reach your account

Diamond

Anyone in the south (Ky Tn Ga) with a ddd for 2/5 and haven’t received it yet? I haven’t received mine. I filed with turbo tax.

Kay

My refund just hit my account!

Matthew

@ Juwan

Type it into your browser and it will prompt you to enter your info that you’d enter into the WMR

Kay

@ matthew

Mine showed up yesterday as well that they had rec’d mine and all my banking info was showing also

Juwan

How do u check sbtpg? My dd was set for today but no deposit..

• #4339411
                                                                        Kay

@ sk SBTPG was late on transfers yesterday afternoon and missed bank cutoffs for this morning.

How do you know this?

• #4339403
                                                                          Matthew

@sk

I saw that, I was just specifying that when I checked SBTPG it stated that they received my refund yesterday, and did in fact transfer it to me today. I just haven’t heard anyone else even see there’s show up on SBTPG.

• #4339399
                                                                            sk

@matthew

SBTPG was late on transfers yesterday afternoon and missed bank cutoffs for this morning.

• #4339395
                                                                              Matthew

SBTPG showed they paid me today. Should I see that in my account ?

• #4339383
                                                                                sk

IMPORTANT INFO ON SBTPG

SBTPG was late on transfers yesterday afternoon and missed bank cutoffs for this morning.

• #4339254
                                                                                  Antoine

Still waiting. Says date sent and it may take 1-2 days used my Walmart money card account info

• #4339240
                                                                                    sk

@ Nicole look at turbo tax rapid refund forum very early on green dot and this bank has had issues SBTPG and green dot are sister co. and all along they have had serious issues.Im sure it will show up by tom.

• #4339233
                                                                                      NicoleLovesRefunds
                                                                                        @nicolelovesrefunds

[quote quote=4339230]@Nicole
                                                                                        a lot of people are getting that same message . just keep checking for it to update. they are having a lot of issues today.[/quote]

Oh I am! Every 15 mins or so I’m checking. It’s very strange that they’re taking longer than usual this year. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

• #4339231
                                                                                        Whitney

Still waiting for my refund too. I had this issue last year where it took all day to get on my account.

• #4339230
                                                                                          sk

@Nicole
                                                                                            a lot of people are getting that same message . just keep checking for it to update. they are having a lot of issues today.

• #4339229
                                                                                            Kay

Nicole

@nicolelovesrefunds

They have rec’d mine cause my banking info is listed at the bottom. In the past I have always gotten mine around noon so IDK!

• #4339224
                                                                                              sk

@Kay
                                                                                                a lot have not and a lot of deposit dates were changed mine was 2/4 was changed to 2/5 this morning then it updated and verified where they sent so it will prob show up tom.

• #4339223
                                                                                                NicoleLovesRefunds
                                                                                                  @nicolelovesrefunds

[quote quote=4339183]Anyone one the east coast rec’d their refund yet? Had a DDD of 02/05, As well[/quote]

East coast here and nothing yet. sbtpg still saying they don’t have my refund from the IRS yet. My bank still hasn’t updated with anything. My ddd is for today.

• #4339219
                                                                                                  Kay

@ SK SBTPG

it usually shows up sometime on the DDD, just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs yet.

• #4339218
                                                                                                    sk

@Kay if you used SBTPG they are having issues and you should receive it tom depending on when bank posts
                                                                                                      in the SBTPG website go down to where it says paid to you next to your deposit date it shows method
                                                                                                      this is how they are sending under method

Under method will read like this

ACH Direct Deposit
                                                                                                      RTN: xxxxxxxx0
                                                                                                      DAN: xxxxxxxx5
                                                                                                      it is verifying money sent and to where
                                                                                                      So you might not be updated yet

• #4339213
                                                                                                      Girl girl

I live in the west coast, had fees taken out, direct deposit with Chime and have yet to receive my refund …. ugh

• #4339207
                                                                                                        sk

@ Kay whom is issuing your refund ?

• #4339183
                                                                                                          Kay

Anyone one the east coast rec’d their refund yet? Had a DDD of 02/05, As well

• #4339004
                                                                                                            Kristen

Got my deposit this morning!!! Good luck everyone!

• #4338996
                                                                                                              sk

SBTPG Has updated again verifying where money sent Under method will read like this

ACH Direct Deposit
                                                                                                                RTN: xxxxxxxx0
                                                                                                                DAN: xxxxxxxx5

• #4338910
                                                                                                                sk

SBTPG IS Changing Deposit Dates !!!!!!

yesterday and 5 am this morn
                                                                                                                  Amount(s) Paid to you
                                                                                                                  Date Method NOTE(S) Payment Amount
                                                                                                                  02/04/2020 ACH Direct Deposit Please allow 1-2 business days for this deposit to reach your account
                                                                                                                  TODAY 7:00 am
                                                                                                                  Amount(s) Paid to you
                                                                                                                  Date Method NOTE(S) Payment Amount
                                                                                                                  02/05/2020 ACH Direct Deposit Please allow 1-2 business days for this deposit to reach your account

• #4338719
                                                                                                                  Ashley N

@cmon. This is first year getting fees taken out. Chill the fuck out and stop being a fucking asshole. Not everyone has fees taken out of their refund year after year.

• #4338731
                                                                                                                    John Doe
                                                                                                                      @johndoe12345

Mine still hasn’t come :( also got the 203 message tho but I called BFS and they said I have nothing

• #4338718
                                                                                                                      Patrick

@AJ I bank with Chime also. Mine hasn’t hit yet but it’s cleared SBTPG and that was updated this morning saying funds sent via ACH 02/04/2020, so hoping overnight something will happen.

• #4338715
                                                                                                                        AJ

Mine hit an hour ago . Chime bank. have a good tax yr everyone !

• #4338703
                                                                                                                          Cmon

@ashley N

YESSSS!!!

Now stop with the questions!!!

What else would it mean?!?!?!?!?!

• #4338690
                                                                                                                            Ashley N

@bitcoin so at the bottom where it says amount sent to you and today’s date, means it was sent today?

• #4338684
                                                                                                                              Bitcoin
                                                                                                                                @bitcoin
                                                                                                                              • #4338681
                                                                                                                                Ashley N

Might be a stupid question, but this is my first year having fees taken out by it. I have a ddd of 2/5 how do I tell if sbtpg has sent my refund to the bank?

• #4338674
                                                                                                                                  bitcoin not signed in

discover bank paid fees upfront im sure I won’t see anything until tomorrow morning GL HF!!!

• #4338630
                                                                                                                                    Greywall

I’m with chase hoping to wake up to a nice couple grand in the bank

• #4338629
                                                                                                                                      James danger
                                                                                                                                        @jdanger19

Mine just hit but it isnt the full amount..

• #4338619
                                                                                                                                        NicoleLovesRefunds
                                                                                                                                          @nicolelovesrefunds

Meh…nothing yet for me on sb or in my bank. My guess is I’ll get it in SB tomorrow and then my bank account a day or two later. Hopefully by Friday before the weekend.

Congrats those who got theirs today!

• #4338616
                                                                                                                                          Matt

Good luck everyone, its coming. I gonna go get some money spunted now

• #4338614
                                                                                                                                            James
                                                                                                                                              @dj719

Oohp, just checked my emerald card..it hit!!! Good luck everybody

• #4338613
                                                                                                                                              Anthony

Ddd 02/05 and had fees taken out along with advanced payback

• #4338612
                                                                                                                                                Matt

Its 7:25 here in Mississippi

• #4338611
                                                                                                                                                  Anthony

Emerald card just hit!!

• #4338610
                                                                                                                                                    Matt

I had fees taken out as well. Deposited to emerald card

• #4338609
                                                                                                                                                      James
                                                                                                                                                        @dj719

@Matt what time is it where you’re at?. 6:25p here nothing yet..

• #4338608
                                                                                                                                                        James danger
                                                                                                                                                          @jdanger19

Kristen im also in ny and had fees taken out. Still nothing tho

• #4338607
                                                                                                                                                          Lily

Any luck for anyone? *fingers crossed*

• #4338605
                                                                                                                                                            Matt

My deposit just hit wmerald card. Filed 1/26 accepted 1/27 had a ddd for 2/5. Thanks for the info this years godd luck oeoples

• #4338553
                                                                                                                                                              uides

Just FYI. I checked sbtpg-dot-com the payment processor for TurboTax. They received my refund and have the rest of my refund as being deposited tonight. I’m hoping maybe this evening (California time)

• #4338543
                                                                                                                                                                Amber

NFCU- anyone know what time deposits usually post!?
                                                                                                                                                                  Mines been pending since fri-
                                                                                                                                                                  Finally disappeared at about 615

• #4338537
                                                                                                                                                                  Andrea

If you are having fees taken out then you need to check that company’s website first. It will not hit your accounts until after the fees are taken. I used TT for years, H & R Block and I have tried Jackson Hewitt, always having fees taken out of refund. Also, I have a Walmart money card, load taxes on it every year for 8 years, they do NOT deposit tax refunds early. Paychecks and government benefits (Social Security benefits) are deposited early but not tax refunds. Check the company that is taking the fees first. Santa Barbara Bank is west coast, so remember the time difference if you are not west coast. Republic Bank I believe is Eastern Time zone.

• #4338531
                                                                                                                                                                    Kim
                                                                                                                                                                      @alessandromommy

I received a message from hr block with the refund tracker saying ddd of 2/5

• #4338527
                                                                                                                                                                      Stop

@Kim
                                                                                                                                                                        There’s an entire thread for “Pathers”

This thread is for someone who was a DIRECT DEPOSIT DATE of 2/5

• #4338526
                                                                                                                                                                        Kim
                                                                                                                                                                          @alessandromommy

Can anyone help me I got a text message with hr block for the refund tracker and it said I have a ddd of 2/5 which idk how when I check wmr I have the path message so I’m totally confused i filed 1/14

• #4338525
                                                                                                                                                                          James
                                                                                                                                                                            @dj719

Kristen Gartland, same boat here. Called the card and it says my funds will be available 2/5. But knowing banks it’ll be tonight, between 4:30-9:30p. Emerald card, had fees taken out of refund…fingers crossed

• #4338519
                                                                                                                                                                            Kristin Gartland

James danger. What state r u in. Im in new york been hr block faithfully. For years. I fild 1/23. Acc 1/27. And ddd 2/5. I get advance n fees taken out. N i always get it on my card the night b4. Bet 6 n 9pm. Last year it was like 615pm i remember. So far nothing. Has anypne gotten emerald card loaded yey tonight. Ddd 2/5. Please lete know if u do

Ty

• #4338508
                                                                                                                                                                              Lily

@kristen I’ve never used H&R Block before so this is way new to me. Last year mine came in to my bank account the day before around like 3:45pm. Just stresses you even more trying to pinpoint it. Haha!

Good luck everyone! Hopefully they’ll start dropping faster. (:

• #4338501
                                                                                                                                                                                Kristen1983
                                                                                                                                                                                  @kristen1983

@razor sharp, thank you!!! That helps

• #4338500
                                                                                                                                                                                  razor sharp

i’f ddd in irs shows 2/5 that’s when the funds are sent to bank. some banks will allow the balance to be available to the customer day before. in order to have funds available on the ddd day the banks get the deposit pending night before. It’s up to the banks if they make it available the day before most banks will wait however for the date the sender says which is 2/5 make funds available that day. Experienced banker for 30 years.

• #4338498
                                                                                                                                                                                    James danger
                                                                                                                                                                                      @jdanger19

With the Emerald card would it hit tonight and be available to spend? Dd2/5

• #4338479
                                                                                                                                                                                      James
                                                                                                                                                                                        @dj719

@Lily expect it tonight about 9:30P.

• #4338471
                                                                                                                                                                                        Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                          @alessandromommy

I just got a text message with hr bbn lock for the refund tracker and it said I have a ddd of 2/5 which idk how when I check wmr I have the path message so I’m totally confused i filed 1/14

• #4338467
                                                                                                                                                                                          Kristen1983
                                                                                                                                                                                            @kristen1983

Thanks Greywall. I have a prepaid card and usually get paid early if not on time, so hopefully I’ll have it in the morning!

• #4338461
                                                                                                                                                                                            Greywall

@kristen1983 im in a few different tax return groups lmao , I was told by the owner of “I got my refund” Facebook group that “all brick and mortar” banks post the return to your account on the actual ddd around 4am cst.

I’m assuming chase, boa, pnc, etc

• #4338374
                                                                                                                                                                                              NicoleLovesRefunds
                                                                                                                                                                                                @nicolelovesrefunds

Yep 2/5 ddd here too. SBTG reports not having my refund yet (I have fees) so I’m hoping it goes through tomorrow. Probably won’t see it in my bank account until Thursday or even Friday at this rate. I won’t be making this mistake again next year. I’ll just pay the fees out of my own pocket to expedite the refund.

• #4338463
                                                                                                                                                                                                Kristen1983
                                                                                                                                                                                                  @kristen1983

@lily Does it typically deposit on the date thats on the IRS site?

• #4338460
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Lily

Mine is being sent to the emerald card…. has anyone gotten it yet or may know of a time frame for when it comes in? I’ve read that in previous years it deposits around 5:30pm or 9:45pm. But that’s not helpful enough! Haha

• #4338458
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kristen1983
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @kristen1983

I’m worried that it won’t be until Friday – I’m pretty sure that I received my return on Friday’s in the past…. I’m still confused on whether the 2/5 DDD is the send date or the date it hits the account??

• #4338455
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Greywall

Ready to wake up to my return :D

• #4338419
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Akei
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @a-hayes30

Ive been using this card for years for my direct deposit pay for work..j always get paid on Wed instead of friday..thats why i have it…n i got my tax refund on it the past couple of years as well

• #4338357
                                                                                                                                                                                                          James
                                                                                                                                                                                                            @dj719

@Greywall you’d be surprised how many individuals use that as an option, but shoot walmart typically posts it 24 hours in advance. However it doesn’t seem like any of us have received a deposit yet, will probably be late tonight / early morning…called emerald card(h&r block) and it said expect deposit on 2/5

• #4338356
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Nino

@akei

You’re not alone..I have mines coming to a Walmart money card too. Haven’t gotten it yet tho.

• #4338348
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Greywall

Getting your tax return on a Walmart money card ? Sounds odd lmao but hey if it works it works

• #4338300
                                                                                                                                                                                                                lamoglinsgal
                                                                                                                                                                                                                • #4338291
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Akei
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @a-hayes30

Im still waiting for a deposit…i have a ddd of 2/5….on a Walmart Money Card

• #4338220
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    James
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @dj719

Same here, i hope it hits tonight..really counting on the money 😩

• #4338207
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kristen
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @kristenr

@James, I’m just praying that I wake up tomorrow morning to a deposit!

• #4338203
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        James
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @dj719

@kristenr

Okay i thought i was the only one and I’m like oh boy here we go lol 😂

• #4338184
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Kristen
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @kristenr

@James No, but I don’t normally move to 3 bars until after I receive my DD.

• #4338140
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            James
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @dj719

Silly
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Question for the people with DD of tomorrow, does your WMR show sent? Mine doesn’t..

• #4337930
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kevin
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @kevinallwell

@Wilene,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Congratulations!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Which bank and do you have your fee taken out?

• #4338127
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Greywall

I’m expecting my refund when I wake up tommorow , chase bank and other brick and mortar institutions post around 5am central

• #4338117
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kristen
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @kristenr

DDD 2/5, as of this morning 2/4 nothing yet.

• #4338091
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    James
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @dj719

Maaaan i keep refreshing my H&R Block card every 5
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Minutes…H&R block said it’ll post in a few days, and that was 3 days ago..DD of 2/5. I know with fees being taken out some places take longer to deposit, but once h&r receives it. They have a system in place that automatically
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Takes the taxes/fees out, then posts it..hope it hits today

• #4338087
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Wilene

@Greywall. Jax Federal Credit Union.

• #4337938
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Greywall

@wilene where do you bank ?

• #4337925
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Wilene

My refund hit early morning.

• #4337810
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kevin
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @kevinallwell

Ddd 02/05/2020 here.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I would be happy to get it by Friday.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I’ll be checking in and also keep you guys updated.

• #4337897
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jibbbjawww

@James
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Could be that H&R is giving you the generic 21 day timeframe.

• #4337871
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Chantas78

@james only go by what irs says.

• #4337840
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  James Danger

Went to h&r on 1/27 got accepted 1/28 and the irsgo says ddd 2/5 but the block says by 2/18. Is that normal?

• #4337804
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Chantas78

I’m in the 2/5 group. So far no money. I also had fees taken from refund.

• #4337468
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Greywall

Just wondering I heard if you have taxes for filing taken out of your return it takes longer … is this true ?

• #4337467
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        James
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @dj719

2/5 DD, filed with H&R. Had taxes taken out, so hoping it updates to my account tonight / tomorrow…would be sweet lol

• #4337464
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Mm

Yes. I have that date too. Hoping it comes that day.

Viewing 121 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.